CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Edger Miller ®

Great site & team.
They are very professional and answer your requests with efficiency & speed.
I strongly recommend it to you

FityourJoints

My Partner Fiona is a very reliable person. She helps and answers every question. I am very happy with her.

Bamboo Home Store

Bonne application et centre de logistique de dropshiping ..Idéal pour sortir du modèle Alliexpres ..Des agents très réactif et disponible en particulier la charmante Zoey qui ma donné entière satisfaction .

Je ne peux que recommander cette application

WYLYS

Since my first contact with CJdropshipping, I have been very well supported by my agent (Summer Xia) who helps me to have the products I want in the best conditions and to customize them. Very satisfied

VanityVilla

I really enjoy using this app. For the past week my personal agent Katrina has really done a lot for me, and i really do appreciate her help and of course the entirety of CJ dropshipping. I love the features you guys include as well, its pretty cool. Although i haven't launched my store yet, i look forward to future endeavours with you guys and my personal agent Katrina. i appreciate it.

Fahrradtasche

Awesome App. The shipping times to Germany are great (about 5-15 days) and you also get a personal shipping agent.

July 26, 2020

Hibou Calin

This app and all services provided, are amazing and very reliable. I feel more confident doing dropshipping from China to France now. Besides this, also thanks a lot to my agent Gina, who are really helpful and a real support ! I highly recommend this app !

July 25, 2020

My Trending Zone

The customer service is superb. I love my account manager. Curry is super helpful!!!!!!............
Really glad I found them.

i-PLAYLOFT

One of the best app for dropship and literally all services under one roof. Besides this, also thanks to great agent Katrina who are very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

babybumms

Much like the reviews you find on google if you search CJ Dropshipping everything bad they say is true.

They are a fraudulent company that promises fast shipping but is never on time and as you have more orders your shipping time will get longer and longer. You're better off using Aliexpress suppliers.

The agents you get always try to cheat you because they make money off your orders. They say they'll give you a discount and if they do it's like $0.03 cents and if you don't check your order sometimes they wont have the discount applied.

My agent Zoey was pretty manipulative and pulled shady tactics to make more money. For example they will RANDOMLY without any future notices suddenly change the price of shipping on an item with the excuse that the item's shipping price was a "mistake" and that they need to raise the price by $5. Further, they expect you to pay for the new shipping price as soon as the change is made without any advance notice.

I'm pretty sure that's what you call a bait and switch. How do you expect someone to pay the new shipping price literally after you have already collected payment for 100 orders. Well thats CJ they told me I have to be responsible for the new increase shipping price for the 100 orders even though they only let me know 1 hour in advance.

These are only a few examples that make the experience terrible.

I highly advise not using CJ they are manipulative and change prices on you all the time without any given notice, and try to nickel and dime every cent without you noticing.

You're better off using a veteran Aliexpress supplier or finding a private agent.

I should have listened to all the reddit reviews and reviews on private forums about CJ.

Don't make the same mistake as me everyone