CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Noordtuin

I have been using CJ for a while now.
I'm shocked how easy to use it is and how good the team of CJ is to help me with all my questions and problems.

ArelyParis

Big Thank for Brenda, Always there to support and assist me, even if I m not yet a dropshipper with hendred of sale per day. Thank you. :)

Mon-petit-sac.fr

Nous avons trouvé des personnes formidables prêtes qui nous ont aidés à accéder à des produits de grande qualités très difficiles à trouver ! Ils ont fait un boulot extraordinaire sur une de nos gammes, et sans eux nous n'aurions plus ces produits en disponibilités. Nous les remercions pour tout ce travail !

LifeHackee

Betty Bao Thanks for your great service. I want to tell you your App is Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. This App is solving many problems we have as Dropshippers. If you don't have it. You miss big opportunities to smooth your business process

Maison Fame

I love this app the agents are great, they take the time to explain and advise you. Summer his very good. i like working with her. They do everything to help you and advance your business thank you very much

August 2, 2020

Uligo

Fantastic app. They make drop-shipping much more pleasant. A very helpful team. I'm glad this app is on Shopify.

August 2, 2020

Ellederma™

CJ is a great app with top-notch customer service. A very special mention for Louie Shang who is always available to help and find solutions every time. Thank you Louie.
Bruno D.

Freshc

So, everything started really well until my customer receive the products.. And guess what, I made a thank you card, the thank you card wasn't on the packaging. The bubble colomuns wasn't on the packaging as well. To sum up half of my packaging was sent to my customers. Hope their logistic becomes better in the future but so far ..

July 31, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. And she will contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

Eve Season

HI, The team were quick and efficient to help solve issues with product integration and to sort out replacements, thanks Shirley for your help!

Gadget Markt

Zoey is very helpful and tries very hard. the customer service is really great. they have a solution for every question

July 30, 2020