CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1991 - 2000 of 2358 reviews

Little Deal

Location Algeria

I Used This APP. it helps me very well, they have such a good Customer Support team.
Grace Li is very nice and helpful in the live chat, she answered all my questions.

4-PETS

Location Germany

A great helper on my daily business with a amazing client-support. I highly recommend it. If you want to scale your business

Casedesign

Location France

Always a good experience with CJ. Customer service is very good. Personal agent Celia Yang is very helpful and committed to her work

Reflexdeals

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great support from Hedy. I had some issue which I was unable to solve. Which was solve now.
Wonderful experience from customer support. Appreciated

skinsuit

Location Switzerland

Shawn Moh is a super agent. Always friendly and helpful. He has helped me with my problems that I courageously put my products through. And made everything work. I can only recommend him highly. Thanks to you.

July 17, 2020

shoppinos

Location Guatemala

Its a great app with great people. Levin Lin helped me with a problem I had with my client's information.

Blusyshop

Location Italy

the app works well. the cj team and the cj chat are fast. a big thank you goes to Skye who helps me to solve the problems of the activity. always available.
a tip: more languages for the mobile app Sissi from Italy

Bolt Chargers

Easy to use and customer support is very helpful, providing accurate info fast. Was helped by Levin Lin, Khloe Deng and always have great support from my account manager Cissy. Recommend!

Smart Gadget

Location Estonia

This app is very useful with a wide range of products, the best partner for your business! The customer service is efficient, responds promptly and supports you for any problem.

Vight

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 year

Thank you Bianca for always supporting me in finding products, checking orders status. CJpacket is also a good shipping line in this pandamic time.