CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

2021 - 2030 of 2180 reviews

Sofa King Covers

CJDropshipping has the best customer service, very fast responds and even when you are just starting out they are friendly and help you while growing your business. CJ Helps my Shopify store run much more smoothly with getting my products to my customers. Thank you very much to the team at CJDropshipping!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

LykeIn

Customer service is super responsive. Automation and order processing and the sending of tracking numbers are very well integrated. It has other options such as the possibility to make your own stock.
There are other very interesting features as well.

I recommend the service.

May 12, 2020

MINYMALY

CJ Dropshipping has some serious perks compared to its competition ( like custom packaging, warehouse inventory and CJ Packet ) but their agents are the best thing in the world. Peter is my personal agent and he's been so helpful to me ! I can contact him any day and he'll have a polite and precise answer for me. I'm really impressed by the service and after experiencing that I couldn't go back to Aliexpress ever. Thanks a lot Peter !

May 11, 2020

ICONIA LAB

I am very happy with the service. My dedicated agent, Susan, answers my questions perfectly and finds me the most suitable solutions. I am delighted!

May 10, 2020

Art-du-Gaming

Hello,
Excellent service and especially a great agent, precise and well explained answers, she found a lot of solution to my problems and always responded to my messages, it is for me without doubt one of the best agents of this service.

Thank you Celia Yang!

May 9, 2020

STREET INFLUX

10/10 amazing app! My customer service agents Melody and Zoey are super helpful and very friendly :) Very impressed!

May 8, 2020

ConsciousGuardian

Hands down the absolute best supplier you can get your hands on. If you're using CJDropshipping, you'll have a serious competitive edge on your competition. MUST DOWNLOAD APP. 5/5

May 7, 2020

Modernlife.my

The apps is very good and easy to use. You will have agent straight away available for you. The most is important is communication when you're scaling up. My agent Lina Lin has been wonderful supporting my business when I'm scaling. Big thumbs up for her.

May 7, 2020

BloomVenus

Bianca is so nice she will help you 100% :) Thank you for the help! :)
She will assist you very good.

May 6, 2020

BARTR

App is super useful and easy to use. Susan is very helpful and great to work with! Would definitely recommend.

May 5, 2020