CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

JackMaCry

They can shoot the very nice videos for my FB ads everything about the process is very smooth. Absolutely, CJ had helped my business growing for years.

CJDropshipping - Thailand

Location China
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome APP, processing and shipping time by CJPacket is still very fast during the coronavirus. Saved my dropshipping life, much better than Aliexpress.

Multi Buds

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app and a really good support for new users. Talk to Susan Zhou and she helps me with all my questions directly.

Mospel Bracelet

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to source my product. And it is absolutely cost-saving. The one named Perry is really helpful in doing his job as my agent. Really love it!!

Sleepbaby

Location Germany

Cjdropshipping ist top and Agent Lina is the best she helps very fast and good. And write fast with the best Solution for you

Aloha Tapestry

Great software and great people to work with! Straight forward and easy to use :) Would work with them again.

Narce Cases

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very friendly agents. Answers all our questions in a timely matter. Helped our business in many different areas.

STUPID TWINS

Location France

Better app for dropshipping, and agent are very cool, the services, they make everything you want, they are always here for you !

Vincase

Location Vietnam

worst source ever. I would rather use aliexpress than working with this kind of supplier. They sent all my products without any protection and do not accept my refund for damaged goods. Moreover, they still not ship my package after 14 days processing. The first and last time working with .

March 30, 2020

We are sorry for the damage of packaging. Under the coronavirus, there will be some delays.

SpoilYourAnimal

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Celia Yang is my agent. I can literally send her a message and get a respons in 0.5 seconds. She always finds a sollution!