Reviews (8,357)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

Edited December 20, 2023

Bring from CJ Dropshipping was absolutely helpful. Was very prompt in responding to my inquiries. Provided me with pricing for numerous products. Highly recommend for anyone in the e-commerce industry.

Assured Wellness
8 months using the app
April 28, 2023

Amazing customer service, easy fulfillment & the agents Mango Fu and Angel Li are incredible. Very grateful! Would recommend.

My Modern Deals
November 6, 2022

CJ is still the leading dropshipping app. I must mention Rebecca Lin from CJ. She handled my case in a very patient manner. I highly recommend.

Furmidore
Singapore
February 25, 2021

great service. Yeri has been great in helping all my inquiry. keep up the great work. Keep up in lowering the cost and faster shipping time.

lilsafer
CJDropshipping replied February 26, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

December 16, 2023

Agnes was an absolute lifesaver! Her expertise and dedication shone through as she effortlessly guided me through resolving an issue with my listing. Her commitment to providing excellent support was evident, and she patiently addressed all my concerns. Thanks to Agnes, my listing is now in perfect order. I am genuinely grateful for her outstanding assistance and highly recommend her to anyone in need of top-notch support!

Awesome Folks Store
Nigeria
3 months using the app
December 30, 2023

Sabrina Liu has been very helpful and quick to respond, big thank you to her.

ShopActive
South Africa
About 1 month using the app
July 3, 2023

We absolutely love working with CJ! The best part is the ease of placing orders that can be done in bulk plus the easy sourcing options which they help you with:) Be it any product, they always find it for you. We've been working with our agent Vincy from CJ and we absolutely love the ease with which everything gets done. Be it anything from sourcing to placing orders, we know we can get in touch with Vincy and she'll sort it for us. CJ is undoubtedly the best, all rounder app & service in the Dropshipping game, with some of the best delivery times as well. Kudos to you team !

foodypopz
India
September 4, 2020

I found this App to be user friendly, but most importantly I like the fact that CJ assigns one to an agent. I’m updating my Shopify store and I’m new to using CJ’s App, the agent that I was assigned to, Fiona has been very patient, quick response and her expertise and quick has given me confidence to do business with CJ for a long run.

JC Power Fitness Solutions
CJDropshipping replied September 4, 2020

February 27, 2023

CJdropshipping is a great platform for eCommerce business owners. They offer a wide range of quality products and excellent customer service. I highly recommend them for anyone looking to start or grow their online store.

MessFree
June 22, 2022

Great experience with CJ. Their customer service is awesome specifically our agent BIANCA. She is superb. She is knowledgeable, patient, professional, friendly, and responds to our concerns like a rockstar.

HueHearing