Reviews (8,323)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

March 14, 2023

Shicharl was amazing with helping me connect a new product variant to my shopify store! She was thorough and quick to respond making this a very easy process. Thank you so much! Highly recommend CJ Dropshipping as they are always so fast to help when needed

PuppHub
New Zealand
April 22, 2020

CJ was my first Dropshipping App and It is still. I love this app so much. When I started my business, I had no idea. But everything was explained to me at CJ and now I am also very successful. I also owe that to my agent Chloe, who always takes great care of me and always helps me. Keep it up CJ Team!

LionZz
Austria
CJDropshipping replied April 22, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much it was so helpful i will work now cj beacuse they have a great customer service . highly recommended. Thank you so much Ge xin . You doing well :)

OKYANUSI
CJDropshipping replied May 28, 2020

January 3, 2023

A senior girl named Ada Qiu at Cj dropshipping has been very helpful. She is a quick thinker and fast problem solver. I would recommend her promotion to her employers as she is a hardworker. After speaking to her all of my problems were gone.
I am very fortunate to have her on my team, thanks alot Ada I hope you keep shining because of your wisdom and experience, thanks alot!

Shopping Forest
Pakistan
February 6, 2023

One of staff Michell luo helped me for listing and order process very kind and helpfull and friendly behavior

Minalda
India
January 3, 2023

I spoke with Bruce lin, he was very quick in helping my questions and also helped me a lot. I had no more problems after that, so really good.

flouncey
Germany
July 9, 2020

Top service super fast answers very good thanks guys!!!=) 5 Stars!!!
All questions were handled in no time it is remakable how quit you respond.

home-out UG i.G. (Haftungsbeschränkt)
Germany
CJDropshipping replied July 9, 2020

July 17, 2023

Just been chatting with Sveta at CJdropshipping to sort out issues with 2 different problems. Sveta was very quick and most helpful in getting me the answers. Thank you Sveta.

The Daisy Love
June 29, 2023

There customers support is real helpful especially Cristina, she has been very helpful and extremely patient with me.

IFIN M
March 19, 2023

EXCELLENT customer Service!!! Thank you Sita for helping
me everytime I need , she’s very fast and good and answer to ALL my questions!!!❤️ P.S.You’re the best!

Naiade