Reviews (8,357)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

August 11, 2020

CJ has helped my business by providing faster delivery and especially by great and fast support from my CJ agent Ayden! Would recommend CJ for everyone who is active with a dropshipping business!

SWORLD.nl
Netherlands
CJDropshipping replied August 11, 2020

December 26, 2022

Diana Chen was very fast, informative and helped me punctually. Would definitely want help from them again!

aesxial
South Africa
May 25, 2023

Great assitance throughout the day. Thanks to Diana Chen for the precise and fast help ! Very happy with CJ.

Vylino
France
April 30, 2023

tres bon service client. sourcing rapide, toujour disponible

tres bon service client. sourcing rapide, toujour disponible

CANOZOOM
April 5, 2023

Zoey Zheng You helped me a lot. Zoey Zheng works hard. She responds to my messages quickly. Thank you from Deep in my hear

Eyelash Cur
Mauritania
September 27, 2020

The fact that they test the product before shipping it to my customers, is World Class! This also includes warning me when a customer may have meant a different product.
Lynette Shy is always very friendly and helpful.

Game Essentials
Netherlands
CJDropshipping replied September 27, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

March 21, 2023

Very great platform and the agents are top of the line with helping. My agent, Loker Wang, has in particular been very helpful!

CameraZone
Denmark
Edited March 9, 2023

CJ Dropshipping is great! Gina Ge from support have helped me out so many times, i recommend CJ :)

Shopometer
Germany
August 29, 2023

Starting my journey with CJ and Flo, my agent has been really amazing and I can't wait to work on this store with her and this app

Gracefulandgracious
Singapore
August 1, 2022

Tinkle helped me out and did a really good job. Had some issues with fulfillment and she helped me right away.

windifystore