4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

Edited June 15, 2021

I love this app, it is easy to find and order products, and the customer service is 100% on-point. They are 24/7 live actual people who are always ready to help you with any problem and they walk you through each challenge in a way that leaves you satisfied. Alex Chen was especially helpful and truly understood my problem and how to address it. I highly recommend the app. They do have longer processing and shipping times if you do not have inventory purchased already in the warehouse which is why I am giving a 4 not 5 star review.

Wevhu
Over 3 years using the app
CJDropshipping replied June 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

February 12, 2023

very good customer support cjdropshipping ty for everything DONNA. So efficient with those print screens :D

Tomami Toy Store
Romania
February 15, 2023

Angel is apart of the customer service for CJ dropshipping which i really enjoyed speaking to in a timely manner about my recent purchase which made me feel satisfied on my product being shipped in a good manner.

blossombeauty
December 26, 2022

CJ customer service is just great. I had an issue with an order and being new to CJ I'm not entirely familiar with CJ. Customer service replied within 5 minutes which is very fast and within 20 minutes my issue was resolved
Thanks

DuaLSplit
Germany
February 21, 2023

The customer service is very knowledgeable and responsive! Whatever questions I have they always there to answer. I work with Rebecca and Ken and both are very productive and always on time with their responses.

SMODDO
January 27, 2021

I would like to share my opinion about this app and most of all the people who work there. Especially agent "Lori Wu". It's amazing what opportunities, help and support we get. Trust me, I have run many dropshipping stores with various successes and decided to work with them - it was the best decision. Contact via chat with everyone, and additionally a dedicated agent - only for you, who is like your best friend. He will help, solve the problem, guide, arrange for you. I felt served in the best possible way as i could imagine. Look, it's not like other apps. There you send a link and do it yourself, and here? In cjdropshipping, everyone has an individual approach to you, they guide you step by step - live or do something for you. From finding a product, through help with custome package, orders, help in handling, settings. 24/7 whatsapp contact + chat. You don't wait for an "email" with a response from support. THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION. I am glad and thank you very much that I found such a great agent as Lori, she is wonderful, kind, friendly and always helpful. Thank you CJ for this employee and for your opportunities. We do another 6 figures :)

G13Team Sportswear
CJDropshipping replied January 27, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

May 26, 2021

Agent Hugo Hu is exceptional. He responds quickly and helps me to solve any problem. Thank you sir!!!

pool-punisher.com
France
CJDropshipping replied May 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

October 13, 2020

It's always amazing to work with CJ Dropshipping team. Very supportive with everything and quick to address the concerns. It's been an absolute pleasure to work with my agent's representative. Bonnie if you're reading this, you're the best!

HumidPod
Sri Lanka
CJDropshipping replied October 14, 2020

June 11, 2020

I am using this app and my ECOM game has leveled up thanks to Katrina my agent she is always replying and helping me out

Mommyglowing
Belgium
CJDropshipping replied June 13, 2020

Edited July 27, 2020

I love this application, very to use it is really perfect to get started in dropshipping with 5 stars for me

Tray Master™