4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product range, competitive prices, and quality. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy Shopify integration, and features like product sourcing, order management, and automated fulfillment. The real-time inventory sync and customizable packaging services are also praised. A unique feature is the assignment of a personal agent to each merchant, known for their quick response and problem-solving skills. Some merchants report faster shipping times compared to other services.

November 18, 2021

J'utilise l'application, et à chaque fois que je sollicite de l'aide on me réponds tout de suite et avec précision ! Cristina Chen a été parfaite, merci à elle, compétente, rapide et patiente!

Sophie Bricole
France
CJDropshipping replied November 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

March 12, 2023

Brian is doing a tremendous job as my designated support agent!

Everything else runs smoothly, all in all I am really happy with CJ Dropshipping.

Fempal
Germany
December 28, 2022

Nancy is my agent she is a wonderful agent and I love working with her she supported me in every single step where I get stuck without any delays lots of love to Nancy ❤️❤️

SAK online store
Malaysia
March 7, 2023

I've been working and learning cjdropshipping with Eliana HO for the past month I'm pleasantly surprised by how quick and easy it is to communicate with CJ Team. Thanks, Eliana, and I look forward to continuing to grow my shop with the CJdropshipping platform.

Pymbox Store
June 30, 2021

I am very satisfied with this platform and with my agent Danny which is very helpful and professional.

sttorify
Czechia
CJDropshipping replied June 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

July 7, 2020

This is a very different business idea and the concept is easy to use. Easily browse the products on website and then add products to your store.

Vital Crop
CJDropshipping replied July 7, 2020

January 24, 2023

This guy Michell Luo is amazing. Always helps me out and i always get fast replys. I just got started with dropshipping so he is really helping me with figuring out stuff on this app

itsamore
Romania
September 22, 2020

I used this app and my agent helps me a lot Vicky Gan .... It’s make it easier because they put an agent and can able to chat you and give an answer right away ... The best an awesome app

Jayalin Store
CJDropshipping replied September 22, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

January 23, 2023

Beyond Helpful. I normally work with Eden (who is Fabulous), but today when I reached out Billy was there to assist. I honestly didn't expect someone to answer since it is a Holiday, but Billy answered all of my questions and responded so quickly I couldn't believe it. I appreciate Billy for helping me especially when it is 5am in China...This is hands down some great customer service. Thanks Billy/CJDROPSHIPPING

Kay Bonita
February 28, 2023

Rebecca is an extremely reliable customer support employee who responds quickly and always provides helpful answers. She is highly effective and customer-oriented, making her a great asset to the company and its customers.

MZ onlineshop