Reviews (8,356)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

November 23, 2020

I had the chain of working with Danny Xiang who is super professional. I got my answer quickly. I would like to work more often with competent people like him

Baby Brume
15 days using the app
CJDropshipping replied November 24, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

July 30, 2023

Bruce Lin is an efficient and attentive agent who knows how to meet your expectations. Thank you for everything!

Naureli
July 27, 2023

Thanks to Elsa Tong for her speed and confidence. It's a pleasure to work with her as an agent! I highly recommend her.

Ma boutique
August 17, 2022

This app is really successful. It's great to have Danielle and her support team behind this success. Thanks Danielle :)

Chose & Buy
Türkiye
15 days using the app
Edited June 24, 2023

Excellent customer support by CJdropshipping. Arlene was very quick to respond to my queries and gave me the exact answer I was looking. Thank you Arlene!

Maxiemerch
March 19, 2023

Fast customer service.
Phoebe Lin cleared all my questions and helped me a lot.
She was very kind and attentive.
Thanks!!

TrendHaus
Brazil
January 25, 2022

great service and I'm so happy with the support, very friendly and have a good work process. i was having problem in cjdrop because it's my first time in drop and they help me a lot

Godarma
CJDropshipping replied February 7, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

November 28, 2022

the best app to start, very intuitive, has very good customer support, and loads of youtube content.

fluffiiz
Portugal
May 7, 2023

Thank you very much Leah for helping me, today I had my first order ever on my store and I wouldn't be able to fulfill it without her help, very much appreciated and looking forward for future conversations :)

elphira
Slovakia
May 7, 2023

I spoke with Cristina Chen
today, Cristina Chen was super helpful and extremly patient . I am grateful for Cristina's assistance and willingness to help research and resolve my issue.

jeuta