Reviews (8,291)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

February 14, 2022

Love the customer service from CJDropshipping. Thank you Jacob Zhao for the great customer service..

The Gift Club
Hong Kong SAR
CJDropshipping replied February 14, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

June 5, 2023

Got Donna as support and was very happy with her fast and helpful replies : ) I hope my branding will be prosperous with their help.

Shiroi kinu
Germany
November 29, 2020

I used this app after checking the reviews. But my experience just a few days after opening, was truly of nightmares. I spent six hours trying to get my clients order pushed through. I followed all the instructions, their help bot and staff member were no help sadly. In the end, I located another supplier who I used ten years ago whilst trading on eBay. Order went through, real easy. If it's not easy, I don't need to deal with the stress. My Clients deserve the best service, as do we.

Love Genealogy
CJDropshipping replied December 27, 2020

Hi, we are so sorry for your bad experience. If you have any problems, please send an email to our support team (support@cjdropshipping.com) and we will try our best to help you.

April 18, 2023

Thanks, Yvonne Xu! She is very helpful and responsive to my inquiries. Looking forward to working with all of you as I grow my business with CJ Dropshipping. :)

Light Glow Essentials
Philippines
August 11, 2021

I needed advice on when to add CJ to my site and Elina helped me decided when I should add it. Since my products were very similar and my new site is almost ready to launch, I decided to go with CJ Dropship. They have a TON of products for you to choose from and a US warehouse for faster shipping to your customers.

Clever Thingz
CJDropshipping replied August 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

October 21, 2023

I am extremely satisfied with the services provided by Kribee at CJdropshipping. Kribee's professionalism, efficiency, and dedication have made my experience in the dropshipping business exceptionally smooth. Kribee is always prompt in responding to my inquiries and went above and beyond to assist me in finding the right products for my online store.

Kribee's extensive knowledge of the market and their proactive approach in suggesting trending products greatly contributed to the success of my business. I am truly grateful for Kribee's support and guidance throughout my journey. I highly recommend my personal agent to anyone looking for a reliable and knowledgeable partner in the dropshipping industry. Their exceptional service has been invaluable, and I look forward to continuing our collaboration in the future.

Presto clothing
Sweden
5 days using the app
August 12, 2022

My experience here is very good, with a very helpful service with my agent Ada that is the Top here, very kind and professional, available in every moment to solve my problems. I advice this app !!!!

Italy
November 20, 2022

I've been trying out the CJ dropshipping platform for a week and it has just been absolutely appalling. I've been sending queries via the Chatroom, the Live Chat and email but my queries haven't been answered or resolve. I ran a test order through because I was tired of chasing for answers and was going to run the test on my own to find out how the dropshipping process would work. The order has been sitting in the CJ system and the transaction cannot be finalised due to their system error. It's been absolutely frustrating. I am so glad I haven't transitioned my store over to the CJ platform as this would have ruined my business. I caution other business users to test out the process for yourself before proceeding. My experience has been nothing but unsatisfactory from the go.

CUR8TION
CJDropshipping replied November 21, 2022

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

October 23, 2023

Very pleased with CJ Dropshipping! Definitely the best dropshipping option to go with. I received amazing Customer Service care from Rena, very helpful and helping me to identify popular listings!

Baddie Bee
5 days using the app
August 1, 2022

The app is great and Alan was super helpful. He walked me through orders and helped with all my inquiries related to fulfillment and custom photos. Thanks!!

FS9 Tactical