Reviews (8,338)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

June 18, 2021

We have used CJ Dropshipping since January. We have added products to our store and they just leave them as sold out without any warning... this service in my opinion is only for beginners to test out products, but not for scaling. Disputes take time, and you have to closely follow up on your orders if you want to see some movement. Just ok. Packaging is correct.

Holistik Bloom
Spain
7 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied June 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. There is the risk of short inventory regarding certain products that require replenishment, to avoid such risk for your scaling, it is recommended that you use private inventory to boost order processing.

May 19, 2023

great supplier good to order from you thanks i wish to buy from you again in future they delivered as promised

Fyi daily Store
April 27, 2021

fast anwsering, usual problems with out of stock products, wrong products or other but agent are here to fix it

MonColRoulé
France
7 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied April 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Available CJ inventory suggests that the item can be dispatched from our warehouse right away after you make the payment, whereas 0 CJ inventory means that we’ll wait for the item to arrive from the supplier, before it can go through packaging and quality inspection, which might take approximately 3 days, in most cases. In other words, sufficient CJ inventory means better time efficiency. You can purchase private inventory to avoid stock-out cost.

June 12, 2023

Muy buena Atención por parte de los Agentes Personales de CJdropshipping y muy buena calidad de productos.
Muy buena atención por parte de Sveta, la recomiendo

GabiGabo
Venezuela
January 11, 2023

rubbish app guys run . they are not tracking inventory and prices . they keep telling its not possible i can upload chat proves . its waste of time. wnt even give 1 star
9 sales i made out 9 i had to refund 8 customers cuz cj says item has been discontinued and wouldnt update on app and no synce with factories rubbish rubbish rubbish

Mary Amber
6 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied January 12, 2023

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

May 30, 2023

I've been using CJ Dropshipping for the past 2 years, I have them on a few of my stores that I currently run. My agent Shicharl is one of the most helpful people! Anytime I have an issue, need pricing, or updates on my orders she's there to help. I highly suggest CJ if you're looking to start an online e-commerce store. 10/10

LumiDrawn™
Edited June 30, 2020

I've been working with Curry since the start of my journey with dropshipping. He's been really helpful even from my of my first 2 stores that failed. Now I'm at my 4th store, Curry is very responsive in any inquiries and follow-ups that I need. He also quick in sorting out any issues with my orders. There are a lot of bad feedback with CJDropshipping in FB groups right now, I'm glad Curry is my agent from the start. I really appreciate his work. Great Job!

Fannie Bay Kitchen Store
6 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied April 27, 2020

Thanks for your words. We will do better in the future. Have a nice day!

July 5, 2022

Ada Qiu was very helpful, she helped me to place my order correctly. She pointed me in the right direction very efficiently.

BBW Outlet
July 13, 2020

Great support, a lot of pruduct, and special offers and section to help you to choice your dropshipping product. Great

Popcover
Italy
6 days using the app
CJDropshipping replied July 13, 2020

December 23, 2022

I found it hard to use Cjdropshipping but thanks to the help from Mrs Christina I finally understand how it works.She deserves more than 5 stars

xune Electronic