SmartCS: Currency Converter

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Price: Free

Slic Girl

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Am satisfied with this app... Really.

Posh Bubs And Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app!!! Simple to use can't fault it. Quick response time with friendly and very helpful staff.

Dechei Design

Great App, I contacted them within before the 24 hours a representative resolved my concern immediately, Strongly Recommend.

Pettac

Staff is super nice and they contact me the next day after I sent set up request and they set up currency switcher within few hours late at night. Very efficient and friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Viprint Eu

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Most helpful guys there. I was struggling to install the button in place I needed it to be, guys from Currency Switcher jumped in and done the all job for me absolutely free. I would recommend this product and I will try other products my self

Shahada Company

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app worked fantastic and the support from team is prompt in setting up on my store! Thumbs up!!!!

Your Handy Shop

Location Singapore

Good product paired with EXCELLENT customer service.
Prompt reply by the team when there was an issue with the installation.
Definitely an app worth downloading!

Leizuu Shop

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really good app, works perfectly!

Vintageleatherbagco

This has almost killed my business.

The installation was made trouble free and we asked for a small adjustment to me be made in the colour. This was made, but stopped the system from working.

Didn't realise until a few months later when business had declined so far. Admission from Thiery that there was a bug in the system, but was told repeatedly by Brian from the start that it was working. Big Lie.

July 15, 2019

Our team always replied to your question very fast and tried to fix any issue you had. Our CEO also sent you email to discuss with you about this problem. In the case, you're not satisfied. Please contact us by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we will try our best to solve.

Cahis

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Great app, great service. Truly recommended