Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Jerseysmadeeasy

Great app. Glad I don't need to pay for this anymore because it seems like something so simple that should be built-in.

Only thing I'd improve is showing the options selected when going through the checkout instead of only on the back-end, but still can't give it less than 5 stars given it's free.

I used Bold Apps' Product Options app with past stores and this is a lot more intuitive.

Don't get the negative review below: the installation is way easier than Bold Apps' product...literally a single line of code you insert. I have very basic programming knowledge, but basically did a guess and check until it ended up in the right spot.

Hopskipjumppaper

Wonderful customer service and great product. I highly recommend.

Vinyl Everything

It was super easy to navigate! I love it!

Rvc Student Union

Simple to use and fantastic. Exactly what I needed for my store and so nice to have something offered for free. Keep up the good work!

Scenebean

I'm a first time user without a tech background. I find Shopify is a complex solution, with a complex eco-system (app, themes...) and it's not always obvious to understand everything at first. The Infinite Options Team took the time to explain the solution options that fit with our theme and are styled correctly. We could couldn't be more happy their service. Honestly, Infinite Options has been a relief for us.

Heaven Of Sound

Only usable for developers and code junkies. Tried for hours, nothing worked. If you don't have profound programming experience don't vast your time with this app. Can't recommend.

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs

Infinite Options enabled me to do what I wanted - create multiple variants for one product. The process was relatively simple although not easy. The instructions were clear enough. I would recommend this app.

Stationeryph

No bulk add but I'd still give it 5 stars. Fab!

A Despedida

Very simple to use and install!

Jack Foster Handmade

Really nice options software. The only drawback is there is no way to way to bulk edit products. Still a 5 star app due to minimal code/setup required and very easy to use.