Customer.guru NPS

Customer.guru NPS

by Customer.guru

Track satisfaction, Net Promoter Score, and product reviews

AllSource Screening Solutions

Nice way to receive reviews and allows you to have your testimonials posted right on your website. Don't understand the star score, we have all but 2 10/10 ratings but it says 3/5 stars?

Polka Dot Bra

I like the simplicity. The only think is missing that the merchant cannot respond directly to the detractor so it is visible.

BEAUTY ON WHEELS

Great easy to use and customize app, but should have lower plans options

Jormands

muy bueno, seria bueno que dejaran hacer mas preguntas, para asi tomar mas medidas en el mejoramiento de los procesos

Allure Bags and Essentials

This app is great.
I like the fact that it is simple to use and I can have my reviews on my website. I really enjoy receiving feedback from my customers.
Once you set it up you don’t have to worry about it.

Sempre em Casa

Very powerful and simple app, a great way to hear and understand the customer experience in our service level!!!

CakeFaceSoaping

I love using this app for my business because I get insight from customers that is honest. If they give me a low score, I can reach out easily to fix the issue and when they give me a high score with comments, it's there for everyone to see...encouraging more customers.

Epiq Mexico

Great App, but expensive, if you would have a plan for $15 for 100 surveys, following a $25 plan for 300 surveys, then you will be the king of NPS for Shopify stores, but we already pay around $400 dlls a month for Freshdesk, Freshchat, Agorapulse, Review Apps, etc etc, and we have online 1 month. Please take in account all our comments.

I hope you can offer a great deal for Shopify customers.

Thanks

Phones Of Steel

Not worth it for the price, not by a mile. They also don't let you post reviews that aren't positive, tried to post several times and now I'm actually having to be careful with my not positive wording to be able to review.

Tainted Treatz

Great app very pricey for small start-up business. Need a plan for under <1000, would love to continue to use it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16