Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

by Customer.guru

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Henry Top Shirts

This app is great for getting feedback from customers. I really like the design and simplicity of the app. The only drawback I see is the pricing offer - I miss an option between the free one and the $50 one - I would appreciate an alternative of survey up-to 200 customers.

Avino

Expensive

Milibone

very easy to use, but i wish they had an app to monitor everywhere. but despite that, it is very practical

Amber Grove

Nice little app. Easy to install and use. Would recommend to any small site starting up and wanting to create a good impresion.

ORIBA

simple and works pretty well. I was looking for a solution that works in Brazil and can be submmited by email.

Tropicfeel

PEnding to use it more! But until now is okey! I like it, it's super intuitive and friendly to set up

Bike Secrets

Love the simplicity of the survey email. Just installed this, but it's awesome they have a free plan. Thanks!

Pet Markt Mexico

Very easy to use app to start our NPS program on our wholesale business. Configuration is quick and we are now collecting scores! Pretty hyped with our NPS scores goals and implementation

boobam

Simple and efficient! It is a great tool to measure customer satisfaction and be create reactive customer service with dissatisfied customers. Also a good way to measure the brand sustainability.

AllSource Screening Solutions

Nice way to receive reviews and allows you to have your testimonials posted right on your website. Don't understand the star score, we have all but 2 10/10 ratings but it says 3/5 stars?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17