Customer.guru NPS

Customer.guru NPS

by Customer.guru

Track satisfaction, Net Promoter Score, and product reviews

Sempre em Casa

Very powerful and simple app, a great way to hear and understand the customer experience in our service level

CakeFaceSoaping

I love using this app for my business because I get insight from customers that is honest. If they give me a low score, I can reach out easily to fix the issue and when they give me a high score with comments, it's there for everyone to see...encouraging more customers.

Epiq Mexico

Great App, but expensive, if you would have a plan for $15 for 100 surveys, following a $25 plan for 300 surveys, then you will be the king of NPS for Shopify stores, but we already pay around $400 dlls a month for Freshdesk, Freshchat, Agorapulse, Review Apps, etc etc, and we have online 1 month. Please take in account all our comments.

I hope you can offer a great deal for Shopify customers.

Thanks

Phones Of Steel

Not worth it for the price, not by a mile. They also don't let you post reviews that aren't positive, tried to post several times and now I'm actually having to be careful with my not positive wording to be able to review.

Tainted Treatz

Great app very pricey for small start-up business. Need a plan for under <1000, would love to continue to use it.

Lavinia Lingerie Inc

Tried several feedback apps, but most of the reviews receiving from Customer.guru!

Goodsbyadrian

Exellent service and very user friendly!

Carmelgear

Just getting strated ...too early to review just yet

All Good Megamarket

This is very useful and great for business. Love it. Thanks

Mcwatchesco

Me gusta la forma tan sencilla de intergrar y además gratis

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16