Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

by Customer.guru

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Terracure

We are still very small (under 100 customers). We did get about a 10% feedback rate. What was nice was that when I ran the app I did get responses from my happy customers, which was a nice thing because we got a couple of new reviews for the site. At this point, it's not financially worthwhile to upgrade to the paid version but I would definitely consider it when the site is making enough to justify it! One thing I will say is that I had a technical request and it was resolved relatively quickly. So, thank you, Juraj.

Major Vapour

Great app i absolutely love it

Rui Yong Hobby

great app!
only thing is there is no way to deal with some bad review, sometimes people don't know what they do( we are hobby shop, customer purchased a model kit by themselves but turns out he has no skill to build the kit, then they give us bad review said much harder than what they expected, but that's not our problem), and sometimes some people just want to make your online store down, if we can easy to deal this kind of situation, I think all the
website owner will love this app.
So far, there is no such app can help store or online website to deal with this situation.

Sadixs Com

Just what we were looking for.

Bike Village

Great App for NPS! Recommend for Sure. Easy install and working. Little expensive tool, but necessary...

Felma The Cow

I've installed the customer guru the moment I've opened the shop. I didn't know it's full potential until about 6 months into our existence. You can get a feedback not only from your online customers but also those that visit your shop in person. On top of that you can add their feedback onto your website following very clear and easy instructions (trust me I'M NOT an IT guru).

The app sends questions to your customers, which you can edit. And if they don't respond they get a reminder (you can set this up as you wish).
When you get the feedback back, you can see who was it from, what they bought which helps in establishing what to change and what you do right.

Customer service excellent and easy.
Highly recommended!!

Cotswold Hipster

Fantastic app for making sure you are doing everything you can to have happy customers. Highly recommend. Cotswoldhipster.com

Marsh Brothers Aviation

Small sample size, but greater insights.

Jobin Shoes

very good. useful for us. nps is a good metric

Arm Brothers Store

Finally i found a Customers review app. Everybody try this app this is a very cool app :)))))))))))