Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

by Customer.guru

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Spitfire Leather

We love hearing customer reviews, good or bad, so collecting feedback via this app helps us to become a better company.

A lot of our orders are bespoke which can take upto 28 days to fulfil, so it would be nice if we could change the scheduling of the automated emails to better fit our style of business.

Treasure box by Ari

Very nice and practical app. Hearing about customers' experience and having a possibility to make changes in my store according to their feedback is really important to me. This app makes this process much easier.

Na Praia

Muito bom, o aplicativo tem me ajuda a entender melhor meu público e com isso criar um relacionamento duradouro.

Lullaby Soaps

This is a very good app for starting a business! Getting feedback from customers is essential for me and I can get it easily thanks to this tool! It's also very easy to set up

Fluffy Towels

Great app!! I especially like the simplicity - it is really easy to navigate through. Highly recommend it!

Motherna

Easy to start using, great for understanding your customers' thoughts on your store. Expensive, compared to other apps.

Barthelemy

Great app, helping us to develop better relation with clients. User friendly and easy to configurate.

Ooni United Kingdom

Straightforward, good UX. Would recommend to others, I especially liked the simplicity of the analytics. Y

Organic Ocean Seafood Inc

I would not recommend using this app. There is no way to stop a survey once it's scheduled, the dashboard UI is buggy, there is no way to change the survey schedule once it's sent out, the survey responses show incorrect geographical locations, and the support is very slow to respond, or does not respond at all.

July 9, 2020

Hey Nic,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience! I sent you an email with different options on how we can make it right, just let me know what works for you the best.

For others reading this:
* you can unschedule email surveys in Advanced settings > Scheduled surveys
* you can customize the survey auto-scheduling in Settings > Integrations > Importing > Shopify at any time
* there are 2 locations shown next to every customer review:
a) the shipping location customer entered when placing their order
and b) location based on the IP address of customer's device when they wrote the review.
Unfortunately the IP-based location can in rare cases differ from actual location if the person is using a VPN or a mobile connection.
* when handling our support emails, we prioritize inquiries from paying customers. As much as we try to respond to everyone within a few hours, in rare cases we might take longer to respond to our users on free plans.

If you have any other questions, please email juraj@customer.guru directly, we're happy to help!

Henry Top Shirts

This app is great for getting feedback from customers. I really like the design and simplicity of the app. The only drawback I see is the pricing offer - I miss an option between the free one and the $50 one - I would appreciate an alternative of survey up-to 200 customers.