Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Thread Wholesale

Great app and amazing customer support! The app functions exactly how we hoped. The aesthetic was a bit off different than our site (fonts, colors, buttons), so I reached out and the dev took great care of it. It look and functions great!

Byron2014

Amazing support! Our store now can allow customers to edit their account details (email address). Before, as you know, customers cannot adjust their email address after creating an account on your shopify store. With this app, it allows the customer to adjust it when they like without having to contact the store owner to manually change their email address. We are also utilizing account upload features which will tag our customers automatically without us having to tag them. ( we will still check to see that the customer submitted the proper form)

Thanks for providing an amazing product and superb customer service to go along with it!

Virtuamagic

Amazing support and helped me out to make real my wishes!

I still don't know how is it possible that someone voted 1 star.

Vote: 10+ or A++++++++++++++++++++ :D

Cardinal Of Canada Us

Great app, it has all the features we need to create a wide variety of entries to enhance our customers' accounts. We can not say enough about the quality of Helium's customer service. They were glad to edit our code and add features that do not exist on the app. Highly recommended!

Cardinal Of Canada

Customer service is truly above and beyond.... we asked for customization that touched on the code of our theme and the app developer was happy to (incredibly promptly) fix it!

Bazarcanadense

App works as expected. Awesome support!

Fitted Underground

Great product with excellent customer service. Furthermore, Helium really listens to client input and have made meaningful changes based on my recommendations. Wow! These have been hugely helpful for storing and organizing my business data. Excellent app! Good people. I wish I had more thumbs so I could give this app ... four thumbs up.

March 23, 2021

Thanks for the fresh review... we'll take all the thumbs up we can get 👍👍👍👍😄

It's been incredible to hear from customers like you dating back ~4 years who helped shape the app into what it is today! Thank you!

Cinderloop

This app makes such a difference to the function of my site. I have quite a few questions to ask my customers when they fill out their profile so the clothing they order will fit properly. It would be impossible without this app as I need customers to be able to change their information. It is a major limitation of shopify that this isn't standard.
I really liked the flexibility to have different types of question fields such as radio buttons and larger text boxes. The basic set up was very straightforward and easy to use. And a big thank you to Chelsea for styling my form to look like the rest of my site. This was a massive help!

Antoinette
cinderloop.com

Gronstash

service is awesome.

They are actually super helpful. thank you :)

Netpharmacy

Customer service is second to none, installed the app and required a quick theme update which I could request via in app chat and Superstar Chelsea had me up and running in minutes. Such good service and the app works a treat!