Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Ctp2

Great app that is simple to use!

Most importantly and notably all the support staff were extremely friendly, helpful and efficient.

We will definitely be using them on our current store and on new stores in the future!

Fashionlandmarks

Great app. for customer data management. I installed this app. to build our customer data base for my business. They provide free install service and it was very helpful to me although I do not have any programming skills. One thing I would like to suggest to Customer Fields to apply indicating mark of each required fields in create account page. I created so many fields but some customers do not like to fill out all of my fields, and I would like to offer to required field and optional field option and it would be very helpful for improving customer account registration.
Any how, it would be the best option in Shopify app stores.

Barhoom Brands

Most helpful customer service and team I've ever worked with! Thank you guys!!!

Dollsanddaydreams

Chelsea was incredibly helpful - responded to all e-mails in a quick and friendly manner - installed it perfectly and allowed us to publish when ready.
Very professional all round. We are extremely happy with the basic plan and to be able to offer our clients the ability to update their account emails.
Brilliant app - worth it's weight in gold.

Harvest Delivery

The Customer Reviews App design is simple and easy to use. The luqid installation was done by professionals with Helium. At my request, the installed the app on a test site, while made tweaks to ensure the install was done properly before going live on my site. Their support walked me through that process and helped make little tweaks here and there to ensure proper functionality. They were responsive, easy to work with, and I am happy with how the tool performs and fucntions. Keep it up. Would reccomend to a friend, and would use other Helium apps in the future.

Wallshoppe 2 2

This app is great- it's the only app available that gave us the ability to fully customize our customer accounts and using tagging to integrate with our ESP for specific segments. Their support was incredible and helped us get things done very quickly to our exact specifications. Highly recommend!

Sacred Llama

Awesome support and great product... I know nothing about coding and these guys are quick at helping out. Thank you :)

Cheekitribe

I have never done anything close to even calling it coding. I managed to install the app and create all the additional custom customer fields I required, with the "how to"videos. However I needed a bit of customisation. Although we're in vastly different time zones, the Helium Support team was fantastic - Chelsea, you're an absolute star and pleasure to work with!

Supper Meals

A very helpful product, as we needed to collect additional information about our customers and Shopify's out-of-the-box customer accounts feature is pretty limited. The team at Helium was incredibly helpful in getting us all set up. Excellent product, and excellent customer service!

Way Of Wisdom 2

You can add fields to customer app. You are not stuck in the same fields as everyone. Further, you can sort by fields. Very powerful. We have created a CRM (Customer Relations Managment) function with it. When a customer wants us something on a particular date, we enter that in a note field, and in a date field, and sort weekly by dates. Up comes our to do list for the week.

Great support. Thanks