Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Sacred Llama

Awesome support and great product... I know nothing about coding and these guys are quick at helping out. Thank you :)

Cheekitribe

I have never done anything close to even calling it coding. I managed to install the app and create all the additional custom customer fields I required, with the "how to"videos. However I needed a bit of customisation. Although we're in vastly different time zones, the Helium Support team was fantastic - Chelsea, you're an absolute star and pleasure to work with!

Supper Meals

A very helpful product, as we needed to collect additional information about our customers and Shopify's out-of-the-box customer accounts feature is pretty limited. The team at Helium was incredibly helpful in getting us all set up. Excellent product, and excellent customer service!

Way Of Wisdom 2

You can add fields to customer app. You are not stuck in the same fields as everyone. Further, you can sort by fields. Very powerful. We have created a CRM (Customer Relations Managment) function with it. When a customer wants us something on a particular date, we enter that in a note field, and in a date field, and sort weekly by dates. Up comes our to do list for the week.

Great support. Thanks

Kinsley Armelle

This is definitely a useful app. We have been tailoring it for our store and the support is top notch. We definitely like working with apps that care about fixing various bugs and helping us with questions we have. So far so good with Customer Fields. We would definitely recommend using this app.

Shiokfarm Com

This app is perfect! Highly suggest it if you need extra information from your customers. The filtering is amazing as well, and the support team worked side by side with me to help get what I needed done!

Umbavape

Phenomenal app that is an absolute breeze to work with. Customer support is fantastic, too!

Dashleigh

This is a great app. Plus, customer service was prompt and helpful with a small issue I had with my account email address. Thanks!!

True Talon

Customers should be able to modify their account details at any time. It's a given. The team at Helium are great to work with - fast and responsive.

Every Shopify site needs this app.

Vantoutbrothers

Awesome ! I would have given more than 5 stars if i can, great app that let me offer loyalty and discount for my customers via their birthday, with customer fields my customers can fill their birth date, magnificent Support ! A special cheers for "Chelsea Mealey from Helium Support"