Helium Customer Fields

Registration forms, B2B account approval, customer accounts

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dollsanddaydreams

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Chelsea was incredibly helpful - responded to all e-mails in a quick and friendly manner - installed it perfectly and allowed us to publish when ready.
Very professional all round. We are extremely happy with the basic plan and to be able to offer our clients the ability to update their account emails.
Brilliant app - worth it's weight in gold.

Harvest Delivery

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The Customer Reviews App design is simple and easy to use. The luqid installation was done by professionals with Helium. At my request, the installed the app on a test site, while made tweaks to ensure the install was done properly before going live on my site. Their support walked me through that process and helped make little tweaks here and there to ensure proper functionality. They were responsive, easy to work with, and I am happy with how the tool performs and fucntions. Keep it up. Would reccomend to a friend, and would use other Helium apps in the future.

Wallshoppe 2 2

This app is great- it's the only app available that gave us the ability to fully customize our customer accounts and using tagging to integrate with our ESP for specific segments. Their support was incredible and helped us get things done very quickly to our exact specifications. Highly recommend!

Sacred Llama

Awesome support and great product... I know nothing about coding and these guys are quick at helping out. Thank you :)

Cheekitribe

Location South Africa

I have never done anything close to even calling it coding. I managed to install the app and create all the additional custom customer fields I required, with the "how to"videos. However I needed a bit of customisation. Although we're in vastly different time zones, the Helium Support team was fantastic - Chelsea, you're an absolute star and pleasure to work with!

Supper Meals

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

A very helpful product, as we needed to collect additional information about our customers and Shopify's out-of-the-box customer accounts feature is pretty limited. The team at Helium was incredibly helpful in getting us all set up. Excellent product, and excellent customer service!

Way Of Wisdom 2

You can add fields to customer app. You are not stuck in the same fields as everyone. Further, you can sort by fields. Very powerful. We have created a CRM (Customer Relations Managment) function with it. When a customer wants us something on a particular date, we enter that in a note field, and in a date field, and sort weekly by dates. Up comes our to do list for the week.

Great support. Thanks

Kinsley Armelle

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is definitely a useful app. We have been tailoring it for our store and the support is top notch. We definitely like working with apps that care about fixing various bugs and helping us with questions we have. So far so good with Customer Fields. We would definitely recommend using this app.

Shiokfarm Com

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app is perfect! Highly suggest it if you need extra information from your customers. The filtering is amazing as well, and the support team worked side by side with me to help get what I needed done!

Umbavape

Phenomenal app that is an absolute breeze to work with. Customer support is fantastic, too!