Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder & customer self-edit profiles

Honeydewusa

Very useful App! Great developer service! Just a small amount money saved a lot of work for us! Highly recommend! Well always use! Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joy Nutritionals

I had the need for a set of unique fields for our customers in order to provide dynamic content when they are logged in. Customer Fields made it easy for me to collect the required data as well as it gave me a set of hooks to be able to manipulate my web pages using the collected data.

I had one issue where I needed some assistance from the developer. Chelsea was a pleasure to work with and helped me address my needs with both professionalism and patience.

I recommend both the product and the company.

iBuddies

Great customer service and very easy to use!
The team is extremely responsive and helpful :) Highly recommend these guys!

The Glass Underground

Thanks to Nick & the team at Helium! They're excellent with support and this is a fantastic app to help with customer maintenance.

Show Stoppers Beauty

they are the freaking bomb . com lol and their text customer service is beyond fast they help me right on the spot...

KC

The app works perfectly. Even helped me set up and customized upload fields to match my store. Excellent Service!

Bebe Star

Great support from their team for a custom install on a theme. The app does exactly what it is described to do.

WholeCellers

Program works really well. Super easy to use and works as advertised. Keep up the great work! Definitely recommend to all Ecomm shops.

WholesaleVapor.com

This company goes above and beyond with their customer service! Highly Recommended! A+++++++++++++++

shopsportsyard

Absolutely fantastic service. Chelsea figured everything out for us! Wouldn't hesitate to suggest them to another store looking for help with gated content etc.