Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Designpax

So far I am very happy with this app. It was easy to set up and use. The support has been fantastic they respond in a timely manner. www.designpax.com

January 23, 2020

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the good feedback. :)

Investable Oceans

Flexible forms creation for registration and account pages. Extremely responsive and knowledgeable support team.

January 23, 2020

Thank you for the great review!

Ryllisa

The app is very easy to install and intuitive to use. Plus great communication and amazing support from Kyle when I couldn't figure something out.

December 23, 2019

We're happy to have you on board! Thanks for taking the time to share some feedback

HALM Straws

We've been using this app now for a few months, so far we have found this solution the best out of all others out there we tested. NOW they have just released a new update that is really amazing, with conditions and rules that fit right into the registration or customer account, or anywhere you want on your site. The backend is really user-friendly, really clean and high functionality and the team are one of the most helpful out there on the block! Get them now! I highly recommend to anyone in e-commerce!

December 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, and for the recommendation! It's great to know that you're enjoying the new version and its features. Be sure to ping our support team if any questions come up :)

SexySet

This app is exactly what I was looking for my store. Simple to use, which is a great option for a beginner like me. Great customer service, recommended.

November 1, 2019

We're so glad to hear that our app is meeting your needs! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

My Designer Handbag

I uses this app to help create a compulsory registration form for my luxury handbag rental service. I needed customers to upload photo ID and proof of address. Klye at Helium ( the developer ) was so fantastic and help me create the perfect form and even added features that I didn't know were possibly. Cant recommend enough in regards to support and help ! Thanks Helium !! Aleisha - NZ

November 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! It's been a pleasure working with you :)

Things Engraved Business

We are using this app since we launched. They have the most responsive and helpful customer service. 10/10 recommend

October 17, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! We appreciate your business

Magnolia Fashion Wholesale

Highly recommend! We use this app to customize our registration form and securely store information for our wholesale buyers. It is extremely user friendly and the customer service is exceptional! Kyle went out of the way to research solutions for issues we never even told him about. Use it everyday and will continue to do so!

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to know that the app has become a valuable part of your online store. Our support team does their best to go above and beyond :)

Cloud City Vapes NC

This app really helps us with verifying age. It makes it simple, saves us time, and helps us avoid legal issues. Plus customer service is awesome. They take the time to understand any issues we have.

Thanks So Much From Cloud City Vapes

September 4, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback and specific use case of age verification! We're glad to see you're benefitting from the app and our support team. :)

HavFloorsDirect

These guys are absolutely amazing. Highly recommended!

We installed the app to customise our registration form and it is everything we needed and more! Great configuration and user-friendly admin area coming at a very reasonable price.

The support Kyle provided was beyond our expectations too. He worked on integrating the registration form and making it consistent with our theme at no extra cost. He was very professional with friendly and supportive attitude from the beginning.

August 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and recommendation! We're quite proud to be a part of your store :)