Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder and customer accounts

Celebrate Vitamins

This app allowed us to create a custom drop down menu on our sign up form and customer profile page. Easy to use, easy to configure.

Calyan

Outstanding Shopify App. The app was really easy to use and install and the technical support I received when I had questions was always timely and very helpful.

I used the app to help configure a different login for Wholesale users and the process was seamless. I would high recommend this easy-to-use app for anyone that is wanting to add fields to a registration form!

Fireworks Central

The app is easy to use and the service was fast and friendly! We use the app to collect customer data required to validate their account. The app worked perfectly for that!

AMC Lives

Outstanding and useful. This app allowed us to collect additional information needed for our classic car automotive mail order business. Without this form, we don't know what kind of vehicles our customers have or other pertinent information like automatic or manual transmission, power or manual steering, power or manual brakes, how they use their vehicle, etc.

There was an issue with the form (at first) because I didn't complete all necessary questions correctly. I contacted customer service and they responded the same day. The issue was totally resolved within 24 hours. They even made the form look more attractive with the CSS formatting. I can't say enough about their customer service and support. PLUS, the app actually works so we can more effectively service our customers with the right products they need for their classic cars. Two thumbs way up!

P.S. Here is the form!

Valley Anesthesia

Customer Fields allows us to capture the customer info we need for our business on account creation. Awesome solution, excellent support, and easy integration in our store.

Dazzle Dry Pro

Used this app to build a custom registration form. It was easy to build and install. Help was avail when I needed it.

PurseN Wholesale

App is great! We needed a custom field for a form and this app did exactly that! The support was great too

Petit Vour

We absolutely love this app! Support has been great as well. We were looking for a way to create beauty profiles for our customers, and we've been very happy with what we've been able to accomplish with Customer Fields. All-in-all, great app and great support.

Pop Society Professional

I have used Customer Fields for two sites thus far and i absolutely love the app. Customer service replies really promptly and can fix the issues very quickly. I recommend!

The Backroads Reading Room

Very impressed with Helium's Customer Service. They responded quickly and walked me through what I needed to do. The app is very easy to use. I'm very happy I found this company and this app.