Helium Customer Fields

Registration forms, B2B account approval, customer accounts

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Veto Nails

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

We are using this app in our B2B Shop for the registration process. Very easy to create and to set up different forms. Most important for us is the feature that allows you to require various file uploads from registrant in different formats. Very fast and reliable support.

April 13, 2020

Glad those file upload fields are working well for you. Thanks for the excellent feedback!

Project 925

Super robust feature set. Very responsive, helpful and patient customer service! Would definitely recommend if you're building forms/collecting data and want to link to shopify customer accounts.

Thank you for the recommendation! Your form is looking 🔥

Transformations Lash Artistry

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I was able to get my customers tagged so that my password protection was automated. This is a great product and the support team chatted with me to get it all set up.

April 13, 2020

Glad you were able to make good use of our auto tag feature! Thanks for the amazing feedback. :)

The Royal Key

Location Netherlands

Amazing app with great functionalities to build all types of forms.
Only recommendation would be to include automatic syncing with Klaviyo (which is in progress I heard).

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review on the form builder! We are indeed planning out integrations to both Zapier and Klaviyo and will keep you updated. 👍

CHANNEL XR

App did exactly what we needed to autotag our various B2B buying groups as they register. We needed this to support custom pricing for various price tiers for different industry segments at http://channelxr.com. As a software developer of ecommerce platforms this is much needed to support B2B capabilities on a shopify store. I highly recommend this software.

April 13, 2020

Great use case of our autotag feature, thanks! So glad we're able to assist with your B2B capabilities. 😄

Schoolhouse

Time spent using app About 1 month

Phenomenal app!

Allows quick and easy custom form setup and custom meta-data manipulation. There are a TON of advanced features in their easy-to-use app GUI which allow you to capture, manipulate, and store pretty much any kind of data in almost any way you can imagine.

ALSO, my personal favorite, the app offers the ability to code your own custom form solutions to work around restrictions imposed by the Shopify platform and for those extra tricky integrations between multiple 3rd party extensions.

PLUS, their support is out of this world. I've had frustrating experiences with other Shopify app support teams, not the folks from Helium. I've never waited for more than a day to hear back, and more than once the team has deployed hotfixes for bugs we've identified within days. I do not often review apps, but I really can't recommend this one enough.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for the phenomenal review! This is very rewarding to hear after so much effort has been put into making advanced features available in such an easy-to-use format. Thank you 💯

TBS Alumni

Powerful app! The form builder experience was INCREDIBLE and the form logic/rules allowed me to make an extremely personalized and effective registration form for my niche audience.

April 13, 2020

Thank you, and excellent implementation of form rules-- well done! 😄

snushus.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review! 😊

Dip Devices

I inherited this app from the previous dev and was most impressed by the deep functionality I could apply to the forms. Kyle from the support team was invaluable by stepping up and helping me solve a problem when the other two platforms I have integrated with Shopify weren't playing nicely. If you doubt the functionality, don't because you actually have a support team to assist you solve the problem with the vast robust capability of this form builder.

April 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the great feedback & review! We've tried to package up deep functionality in an easy-to-use package, but glad Kyle was able to help get you unstuck. Cheers!

Druids Garden

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Extremely powerful and versatile app and sterling customer support, Kyle went above and beyond the call of duty to help me, even before I installed the app

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the excellent review! I'm glad you mentioned your experience before installation... this speaks to the human-centric nature of our company and our deep care for those we interact with in this digital space. ❤️