Helium Customer Fields

Helium Customer Fields

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 17, 2023

The app is fantastic. Very complete and has a system to assign processes and behaviors in a very easy way, without the need for programming and complicated configurations. In any case, the price seems extremely expensive to me (I've been a programmer and I don't want to detract from the work of the team behind this application, because I think it's fantastic). The fee that allows you to work with the CONDITIONAL RULES is priced at $26 per month, which is almost the same fee that is paid for the complete Shopify platform!!!... But the worst if you decide why you need the application to pay this fee, is that YOU CAN ONLY CREATE 2 FORMS!, so if you decide on the application to do many marketing tasks with your clients, if you need more than 2 forms, you have to skip to the next fee, which are neither more nor less than $60 per month... It really seems excessive for 2 forms and although I love the application... I will never pay $60 if I need to have more forms and I would look for another solution even if it is worse than CUSTOMER FIELDS . In short... it has left me with a bittersweet taste. A pity. Congratulations to the development team... Only the development team, not the sales team.

OMBRA SHOP
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
Helium replied January 17, 2023

I truly appreciate your candid feedback!

We are a small team, and we aim for two things when considering our app's pricing: 1) provide as much value to merchants as possible and 2) charge enough to maintain the app and keep adding new features.

Our Customer Success team will reach out to gather more information about your specific use case, and we appreciate your insight as we try to improve the app for everyone. 💪

Edited March 12, 2019

We installed the product and used it for a few months. When we had a problem with it we contacted for assistance disabling it, but support responses were very slow. We ended up removing it due to lack of timely assistance.

Coquetry Clothing