Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
September 3, 2019

Awesome App. This saves me a lot of time when doing my end of month reports. Top notch support to go with it!

Project Patio
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 29, 2019

I use this app to export custom variants to CSV for my supplier. It is perfect, and if you have any problems the customer support team (Sam is amazing, he helped me so much... he deserves a raise!) will set up everything for you and help you to the best of their ability. I usually don't write reviews but when it's deserved it's deserved.

Brilliant App

CraftLoveUK
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 29, 2019

Great customer service and great features. The report generating time can be annoying at times but it is not due to the team that makes this app and its due to the limitations from the Shopify API side. Anyhow the report scheduling can fix that in no time.

Crazy Deals Brasil
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 29, 2019

Awesome stuff, great reporting app + great feature to create custom reports that are saving up a lot of time. Improved our processes so much.

Conscious Items
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 29, 2019

This app is awesome, the number of data anyone can get is great. Anyone dealing with analytics and working to improve their processes can rely on it.
The feature to create custom reports is on whole another level. We had a custom report made that saves us 15+ hours each week. Great stuff!

Fox Stark
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 28, 2019

This app and the support team are amazing. Can customize reports to fit your business and save you alot of time!

SafeSleeve
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 28, 2019

Fast and Excellent Customer Service! They helped me with custom reporting in a very short period of time.

BuyMedical.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 27, 2019

Absolut the best Support Team I have ever seen in a Software Company, amazing Support, very quicky and helped me out a lot, I can only recommend this guys!

Preishamster24
Austria
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 23, 2019

We use this app to export our orders on a daily basis, it really has been a life saver. It is versitale, and can do everything we need it to do. A big plus is the customer support! They have been helpful in customizing the reports to fit our business needs.

Zinger Chair
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 23, 2019

Super helpful support and an easy to use interface! Worth the $5-$20 a month for any business to run reports or export specific data!

Kingz Europe