Merchants highly value this app for its advanced data management features, including custom report generation and robust filtering options. The scheduling feature is praised for automating tasks and saving time. The user-friendly interface and seamless operation are also appreciated. The support team is noted for their quick and effective responses. Unique features such as direct export to Google Sheets, detailed reports and UTM data, and a unique "Product Tag" filtering feature are highlighted. Merchants appreciate its comprehensive data export functions and time-saving capabilities.

October 20, 2020

Good service, and customer care, i recommend this application, you will doing a lot of things with your business

Urban Sket
France
November 11, 2021

Sam was a great help to us! This APP is easier than the others we tried. We got everything we needed in a very timely matter! I love that there is great customer service!

Le Pet Luxe
April 11, 2019

It works really good! A real time saver if you work with csv files! Also good support, recommended!!

FaceFlex
July 27, 2020

This app has revolutionised our business. The ability to make custom exports in custom formats, times, append data to google sheets etc so all our reporting gets updated without the need of exporting and importing. I would highly recommend the app the anyone look to automate any data handling or reporting in their business. The support is ace too, they are extremely helpful, even with the most difficult of reporting requirements.

Interior Icons
July 19, 2022

I needed an data app to run reports on custom metafields in my shopify store. I installed Data Exports and I'm so impressed with 1) how easy and intuitive it is to use and 2) how amazing the customer support is. The support representative worked with me for at least an hour building several custom reports that are uniquely tailored to my business's data. Even though I'm comfortable using tech, sheets, columns, rows, data analytics can still be daunting for me. So I'm excited to see how Data Exports helps me gain some visibility into key business trends. I recommend you try the app!

LaliSimone
Edited October 14, 2021

Best data export app I could find: allows to pull exactly the data I want, get my reports updated hourly straight in my Google Sheets. And great customer service through the webchat.

Dispatch Goods
July 15, 2021

The best app!!! It helps me a lot to do custom exports and with this I can analyze my data in detail. Fast and efficient

Forever 21
Mexico
June 28, 2022

Really good App ! Nice support and really fast assistance if you need ! i recomand for everyone :D Super !

QaiRKid
France
December 3, 2019

Happy so far with it, I was very frustrated with the way shopify exports were poor in data/customization, with this app I can easily export my sales with variant and product price so I can easily analyze trends, stock levels by size etc... I haven't explored all the options yet but I ll be happy to subscribe to this app, 5$ for such a powerful tool is a very good deal in my opinion.

NILUH DJELANTIK
Indonesia
March 3, 2022

Amazing customer support! James was very responsive and quick to solve a little tweak that I needed on a custom report. I would definitely recommend this awesome app to my friends!

Animology Pet Care Excellence