Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TripHero

Data Export - Reports makes it very easy to create any report needed to manage your business, and export them to Excel (or Sheets) and it is very flexible with automated scheduling. Even better, this app provides ability access and report on Custom Fields that are not available through the default menus in Shopify. This App allows for creating complex calculated fields and filters allowing us extract and sort by our key products, markets, and customers. and, the ability to use Ruby programming in a column makes it very powerful. But, the Best feature of this App is the online Technical Support Team! They will help you create your reports, and have amazed me with their responsiveness, fast turnaround, and ability to understand what I am trying to accomplish. 5 stars for sure!

Make Custom Gifts

I used this app to help me export the data. The support team is very responsible and patient, they really help me a lot!

top drawer records

added app, logged in, clicked a report, it downloaded no data. then, I tried to view another report and it wants me to upgrade. here is a big hint for your sales funnel: DELIVER VALUE FIRST, THEN ASK FOR MORE MONEY. I won't be continuing with this product.

May 7, 2021

Sir, We have a 15-day free trial of Data Export. During the 15-day trial, we create any type of custom report for free.

The plan is charged only if you continue after 15 days.

Please contact us by email if you have any questions.

BookXcess Sdn. Bhd. 750543-D (BookXcess Online)

I have been using this app for 3 months and the software is great! We have over 30k skus and have no problem running the report. And one more thing. The customer service/ support are friendly & supportive!

XCVI

This app has really help me get the data i need, in the way i need it to automate many regular reports. I spend more of my time analyzing the data and running the business instead of gathering data from multiple sources. Arun has been amazing at making sure the reports are exactly the way I want them.

Mollusk Surf Shop

The team at Data Export are amazing! Super fast responses and an eagerness to help with my reports. Highly recommended!

Alencorp

This is an awesome and reliable app. The support team is amazing with lighting fast turn around. Thank you Sam.

Best wishes,
Alen Team

Public Goods

Best data export app I have used. Very powerful and great customer support. You can schedule daily reports as well which is useful.

Italian Shoemakers

It works for my purpose. I use the automated reports to join that data with other data sources from our business. Support is excellent and very responsive; you can ask them any kind of customization either on reports or schedules. Great app and great price! Totally recommend if you need to create reports outside Shopify...

ozdingo

Can easily become one of the top and best apps on the Shopify Store! The support is amazing and the team will make any report you like to fulfill your needs!