Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Secrets Shhh | Engagement Rings | Wedding Bands

Location Australia

I used it to export sales data but more to determine the split of items on sale vs items not on sale. Gave me all the info with an easy to use interface and support is amazing.

Baron Fig

Great app to export data. Wish it was a little easier to use / navigate but it's a super powerful app when it comes to data.

Rebellia

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We needed a Sales by State report, which our regular analytics can't do. Vincent from Data Export's support team was able to help us get that set up quickly and painlessly!

Crazy Mama's Kitchen

Location Philippines

setup and testing was nice, support is great they even hook you up with custom reports so you don't end up pulling your hair out trying to figure things out.

there are 3 pricing tiers: $20, $10, and $5 which comes with their equivalent custom templates of 20, 10 and 1. yep, that last tier gets you 1 measly template and is the poorest value of the tiers at $5/template vs $1/template.

so is the app worth $10? yes it is. they are still the best value for sub-$10 reporting app.

Ful Luggage

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Needed a custom report with some unusual requirements. Vincent with customer support went way beyond my expectations in helping me create the report. Great support!

Hypland

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service. The agent generated and helped me set up monthly sales reports to assist with planning. Their reports are very easy to read and contain the exact data I need. I am now able to have reports automatically sent to me, monthly, from the prior month on a regular basis without having to log in and create every time. Great service overall. I highly recommend.

XG Cargo

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Customer service is excellent, they were able to help me create a custom file for a retailer. Highly recommended.

OhnutCo

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is not only a very useful and reasonably priced app, but their support team is also very skilled and responsive (props to Sam!). I strongly recommend this tool.

eCommerce Mentor Academy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is pretty good, plus the staff are very friendly. I recommend it.

I had trouble setting it up so I used one of their staff to set up my daily reports. Thanks Rueben

INSANE! Toy Shop by Insane Web Deals

Love the app, We got a perfect report for all the unfulfilled items. Its great app for getting the specific report. Their support helps a lot in creating the file and you can schedule to get them for auto-delivery to your email every other day.