Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
September 29, 2019

really like this app, and it is the most functional app for export data. And the support people really nice, helped us to download the information. Really suggest you to use it!!!

24hrpop
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited September 26, 2019

This app has all the features that Shopify should have but doesn't. I am able to pull detailed reports on sales data, my store's catalog, and so much more. Their customer support is very helpful at answering any questions I have. They helped me pull a customized report that I needed in a timely manner. I highly recommend this app.

Targus US
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 26, 2019

After less than a minute I was in contact with the support team, that solved my need for a report within 10 minutes - Excellent and fast service.... I will be a regular customer :-)

HolisticHouse
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 24, 2019

seriously awesome. this is the 4th app i tried. as soon as i installed it at midnight, i used the live chat feature and withing 5 minutes, i had a customized report, exactly how i wanted it. i could cry im so happy!

Threadbear Clothing Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 19, 2019

This is a good reporting app and good support. We were able to get what we wanted in a timely manner.

Arcade1Up
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 19, 2019

This app is really helpful for automatising a dropshipping business by sending csv files to your supplier. The first look at the app might be a little overwhelming, but the app provides a live chat feature that is awesome. The support is doing an amazing job and I can only recommend it!

Zyran
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 18, 2019

An incredible application with a really excellent support! I should have used Data Export before! Congratulations to the whole team! I recommend!!!!!

Mokarran
French Polynesia
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 18, 2019

I was suggested this app by a Shopify agent, I was able to get the EXACT report I wanted/needed to properly quantify my inventory value in minutes. Reuben was a GREAT help!

Hell On Wheels Performance Ltd.
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 17, 2019

This app has proven to be very useful and the staff is quick to respond with any questions and customizations. The reporting is a bit limited when trying to compare across multiple report types. However, their team is very supportive and will assist in creating any custom reporting you may need. I haven't had a request they couldn't fulfill.

Catch Surf® USA
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 17, 2019

very good app and staff thanks very much for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i recomend your app ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Moonoficiales