Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Savory Institute

The app is comprehensive and the support was amazing!! I was having issues with running a specific report and they hopped on and helped me out late at night - awesome

procompression.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is great at extracting data from Shopify and organizing into usable reports used for various vendors. Support is awesome and video tutorials are extremely helpful.

MotorKote.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The reports are great and the staff has been excellent to answer via chat which they instantly updated the changes to the report I need. Highly recommend.

Študentska-trgovina.si

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 years

We needed to create manual reports for advertising portal, where we promote our products. We have tried several apps, but Data Export was the best one. Their support was great and they provided us the exact custom report we needed. Very recommended!

VapeAround

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Those reports are very useful for my shop. Recently, Data Export team helped me with a custom report that I'm using on daily basis when i'm dispatching the orders. Saved me a lot of time as there was a lot of manual work (copy/paste) that I was doing before! I'm very satisfied with their product and services around it. Highly recommend!

Buckle and Seam

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy tool which helps you to customize your data exports. Necessary to comply with german tax authorities! Super B service!

U'mista Cultural Centre

This is a versatile app with an excellent support team. For this price, it provides great value. Highly recommended!

La Bella Amore' Boutique

This App is by far worth the cost as it has helped us to create reports that showed where revenue was being lost. We have utilized the customer support chat to answer some questions and to help us with generating a new report and their service was top notch. I highly recommend this App!

Carnival Store GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

These guys are perfect. The app works great and support is perfect. Thanks a lot. I am using this app for a long time with zero problems.

MDNA SKIN

This app is fantastic.
Using Shopify, I believe it keeps a large data which may be useful for future marketing.
But the flexibility of data downloading was limited.
Data Export allows me to download any kind of data.

Moreover, their support desk is very helpful.
When I wanted to show delivery date in my data, they wrote a script to show it.
Delivery dates let me know who long it takes to deliver our package to each location.