Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HelloWellness

Amazing customer service. Seriously! Patiently walked me through setting up my reports and helping me understand their system. Highly recommended.

BTS MANIA SHOP

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The support from this apps are extra-ordinary. I had a problem with image content on my report and they fixed it so quickly. Thank you guys! Keep it up with an amazing service. !!! They have live chat too, they will reply your message within less than a minute!.

Whimsigirl

Location Malaysia

App works great and is easy to work with once you understand the steps. And chat support was really helpful in helping me setup the daily reports I need.

Voga

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is amazing, all your reporting needs to extract all the hidden data stored in Shopify with automated templates and customer service that will help you build the most complicated of reports within a day. The best app I have installed in my Shopify store.

Deinschmuckladen.com

Location Germany

Just the best Data upload app ever!

This guys are just professiona ones and very very helpful!

Than you guys!

EPSILONMULTISPORT B.V

Location Curaçao
Time spent using app About 3 hours

App is really good helps a lot to get your report done pretty quick! BTW customer support is something else! i got Vincent helpim\ng m eout and i never ever recived such a better service that the one he provide me!!

Zaroe

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A must have app if you are fulfilling CSV files for your suppliers, they have some tech geniuses who are able to customize your csv/excel file template to perfection. When you export a csv from shopify it is usually messy and has too much unwanted data, with this app it can automatically sort/filter your data to create only what you need and make it ready for your supplier! it saves me at least 30 mins everyday, it's a life saver, and Reuben the support guy is amazing! Thanks guys!

Absolute Collagen

Incredible support. App will save us hours each month in accountancy reporting. Vincent went above and beyond to help create our perfect report.

gopowear.com

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

helpful support (y)
You can make customized column when you need
appreciated!
Thank you!

BioLite

I used this app to automate and export order level data for building a database, and love how easy it was to create reports. If any further customization was needed, their support team was AWESOME and helped me customize a report to fit my exact needs.