Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
July 3, 2019

WOW Great service ! John Helped so much with my funky request. This is the best app for reports by far!

Musique Red One Music
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 3, 2019

I'm very happy with this app! It saves me a lot of time with my orders. It's a must-have! Also great support, everything is fantastic, I highly recommend it!

PrettyLashesParis
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 2, 2019

this app helped me export all my orders and saved me hours of work. Customer support is great and super fast!

Liam Nahun
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 1, 2019

This app helps us send inventory information to our vendors. Always fast and helpful Customer Service.

Station Wines & Liquor
Time spent using app: 24 days
Edited July 1, 2020

I am using this app to help me create a report that shows a total of what shipped per item for the date range. I really appreciate that the live chat is always there to help me create the reports I need!
Update-10/14/19 - customer service goes above and beyond!
Update 07/01/20- still using this app and love the live human on demand customer service!

Candlemart.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 25, 2019

I struggled to do my report and Kumar was super helpful and in under 5 minutes he helped me. Now I look at the data and analyse it rather than spending hours figuring out excel.

Innon Energy LTD
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited June 24, 2019

This app allows you to use all Shopify the data from your shop and make useful reports out of it; there is an incredible amount of dimensions that can be used. Customer support is great, John was a fantastic help in creating a specific report i needed via online chat functionality. 5 stars!

McGregor New York
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 24, 2019

Excelent Support, Jhon and David are very nice helpful people.
The app its very powerfull.

Irresistibles
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 19, 2019

Excellent customer service! The app works great. nothing to complain about. Well deserved 5 stars.

BottleFillingStations.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 15, 2019

Great and reactive support team here to help you designing all kind of custom reports

Needy Puppy