Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lovimals

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app! If you are trying to export really complex data then it can be tough to get the exact data you need, but the app is backed up by a great support team who are always more than happy to amend your report to ensure you are getting the data you need.

Anthos Crafts

Location Greece

I definately recommend this app. It is very user friendly and has endless possibilities. The support is super and very quick. They set up your reports for free.

NowPup

Support is super helpful. and UI is good too. Thank you for helping me set up these .csv files. i'd rate this app 6 stars if i could. thanks.

Kolorya

Location Brazil

Thank you to Data Export Team! They customized a tracking number report on my Shopify Store to give us important data and allows our team to take the right decisions. I totally recommend this app!

The Foggy Dog

This helps solve my Shopify reporting issues (if you're not in the most expensive plan, there is very limited reporting!). Not only is the off-the-shelf reporting very comprehensive and intuitive, but I needed extra information in my report and the customer service team delivered a custom reusable report in under an hour. Amazing!

linenbundle

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app has endless possibilities when aligned with the fantastic support team. There is nothing these guys can't do as far as bespoke reports go. We had a bit of an unorthodox request with our reporting but Heaven (Our support guru) was so helpful & really made this app worth its weight in gold!

Can't recommend it enough.

QULAXITY XVI

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good app and support! They helped us with creating our custom reports and exports. The app fits all our needs.

mrpishook

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app! Exactly what I needed and great support. I think it would be great to add pdf format for export as well.

4x4 Down Under

Location Australia

A great app with great support at a great price! Whether you need a basic report, or something really complex, Data Export can do it. And if you can't figure it out, the team behind the app will do it for you. 10/10!

etoostore.com

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great APP, I contacted the customer service due to some issue, the guys provided me the most satisfactory service, high recommended!