Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
July 16, 2019

An awesome app with probably the best support on the entire market. They helped me a lot with some custom function that I needed.
Thank you guys!

PrimeDepot 247
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
July 15, 2019

Best support ever!!! I used their app for scheduled reports, and they helped me with all the settings that I needed. I really recommend them

Adinish.com
Romania
July 13, 2019

I couldn't be happier with app it is great and easy to navigate. SO many options for reports its just endless. Also, the customer service experience was fantastic. They were very responsive and helpful. I never waited more than a day for a response.

Opal and Olive
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited July 12, 2019

I used this app to build a profit dashboard that tracks profit daily and feeds it automatically onto my P&L. I needed help setting it up, and their support was top-notch, they listened to the details that were important to me and figured how to achieve it. Thank you!

hints for prayerful... pause
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 11, 2019

BabyDreamBackdrops.Com migrated its old website into Shopify with approximately 3,500 products with variants totaling 11,000. I would have had to either create Excel macros or Visual Basic programming to decipher, create formulas, and sort the multiple commissions fee reports for each sales. So overwhelming until I found Data Export. What a life saver with tremendous support and free report customization. We now save hours of work which now within minutes we get a complete and accurate reporting to meet our dead lines of fulfilling our contractual agreements.

Thank you so much Data Export especially to Jaba who did a wonderful and expedient report generator which is scheduled on the first of the month. So very please and grateful to save time, money and energy.

Baby Dream Backdrops
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 18, 2022

We have been using this app for many months now and during the critical "getting to know" phase and initial configuration of custom reports we were amazed by the level of support (quality, availability and willingness) from Data Export. Whereas some of our needs are complicated, they have immediately stepped into assist or even configure for us. And the level of expertise is broad so that interfaces with third party systems is no challenge to them. We could not recommend more highly!
UPDATE: Still using on multiple sites. Always getting excellent service. Never too much trouble to help. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
UPDATE: Another tweak needed and the response was accurate and swift. We are also building other stores with this aa that we will be releasing soon and during this development phase the support has been of the highest order. The new interface is an excellent tool also.

Le Pro du Pneu
France
July 9, 2019

I use this app on a number of my websites. They are extremely helpful in getting the reports I need set up. Very easy and accurate.

One Team Gear
July 9, 2019

Very useful & amazing app. Thanks guys for your quick & super support. It's so cool work with us :-)

Stars Fragancias
Spain
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
July 5, 2019

very reactive customer service
Thanks to the chat they immediately resolved my problem.
I recommend this app

MMTUM
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 3, 2019

I use this app to get our daily shipping numbers of orders fulfilled on that specific day even if the item was ordered a month ago. Great support team that works really hard to figure out the problem. Reuben and John helped me immensely.

BAKER Drivetrain