Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

XCVI

This app has really help me get the data i need, in the way i need it to automate many regular reports. I spend more of my time analyzing the data and running the business instead of gathering data from multiple sources. Arun has been amazing at making sure the reports are exactly the way I want them.

Mollusk Surf Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The team at Data Export are amazing! Super fast responses and an eagerness to help with my reports. Highly recommended!

Alencorp

This is an awesome and reliable app. The support team is amazing with lighting fast turn around. Thank you Sam.

Best wishes,
Alen Team

Public Goods

Best data export app I have used. Very powerful and great customer support. You can schedule daily reports as well which is useful.

Italian Shoemakers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It works for my purpose. I use the automated reports to join that data with other data sources from our business. Support is excellent and very responsive; you can ask them any kind of customization either on reports or schedules. Great app and great price! Totally recommend if you need to create reports outside Shopify...

ozdingo

Location Australia

Can easily become one of the top and best apps on the Shopify Store! The support is amazing and the team will make any report you like to fulfill your needs!

GrossoShop

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really helpful and useful for several purposed. Even if you don't manage to customize your own report, their support is professional and fast in replying any of your requests. Recommended!

Greenhouse Interiors

Location Australia

We use this app to export a complex month end sales report for our 50+ vendors - with detailed filtering & rules... it has saved me hours of work every month. Great service from dev team too... highly recommend this app!!

Arbuckle Coffee

Time spent using app About 1 month

Most valuable app ever. We have been overwhelmed with our BFCM orders and have not been able to catch up. In a matter of minutes, Vincent created a fulfillment report that was exactly what we needed. Product title and variants and units. Now we can approach hundreds of custom made orders in a FAR MORE efficient manner. This app could have been priced 10x higher and I would have gladly paid it. THANK YOU again for the world-class customer service!

Make Face Socks

Location China
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a very good application, it helped me solve the problem and greatly improved my efficiency. Thanks to Reuben, very enthusiastic and very easy to use.