Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
July 30, 2019

Currently testing the app to see if it meets my needs. But the customer service setup help is the best I've had with any Shopify app so far.

ThinkBurlap
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 29, 2019

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Everyone is so helpful and willing to work out any specific report for you. The response time is immediate. Highly recommend.

Elon Tile & Stone
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 26, 2019

Top Notch! Reuben gave the best support possible, would give 10 stars if possible. Helped me out with all issues. thanks alot.

SAVUE GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
July 26, 2019

I needed to create a specific tax report and the Data Export support helped me right away until we got it just right! It saved me a lot of time trying to figure it out on my own. I would definitely recommend this app!

TRU BIJU
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited July 25, 2019

Very impressed with the help and support.
Chat anytime and goes out of the way to meet my needs. what they do for you. :)

Highly recommended

super duper works
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited July 24, 2019

This app is perfect for building complex reports and customer service is excellent. Would highly recommend!

Jacobsen Salt Co.
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 23, 2019

I am testing the app out and the support chat are very friendly and so helpful! Reports are very flexible! over all a good app!! thank you Dominic for all your help :)

Floresa
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 23, 2019

this saves me hours of time. reuben from customer service helped me for over an hour. didn't have to wait a minute for him to offer help

CTeen Gear Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
July 22, 2019

Reuben was quick to create a report for me upon immediate request. He was big help thank you, this is such a great app!

Fun Gifted
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
July 17, 2019

Great app with lots of customization. Best part is the support as they will help you make custom reports.

Flightbeam Webstore