Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
August 16, 2018

The app is super helpful in increasing transparency and traceablilty in our shop. Their support is very helpful and responsive in building tailored reports. Really a 5 Star Service.

Pumpkin Organics
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 15, 2018

I just try the app today and must say it's an easy, simple et nice one. I own a small business and don't need a lot of info, so a one template plan would be all right. I also find the online help so nice and available, proposing to create my first template for me. Never seen a customer service like that one

Diva Vap
France
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
August 15, 2018

Great app, makes setting up and scheduling all our reports a breeze.
The team is also super helpful with assisting me in setting any ruby code I need for date ranges etc as well.

Would definitely recommend this if you need a data report app.

Colette Lola
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
August 14, 2018

Fantastic support and a great app. I highly recommend it.

Posterstoresv
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 13, 2018

Awesome so far. The fact they build the reports for you is a huge win. The ability to connect data from separate apps into a useful report is a great benefit for us.

Jet Hot Inc
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 9, 2018

Great app. Love that you can get note attributes which you cannot get otherwise. it is also really nice to have constant support. They create formulas for you. Really, they do whatever is necessary included for free and that's great!

Hsa Dormessentials
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 8, 2018

Data Export is an excellent option for creating custom reports beyond the "out of the box" offerings from Shopify. In additional to giving you the user flexibility in creating reports, the service from the developer is top-notch. I had a very complex report need from my accountant, and I went back and forth with Data Export's team multiple times. They took on the burden of creating the report and putting it in my account for me. They were very responsive to tweaks that were more complicated than I ever could have done on my own. I highly recommend this app!

Callisters Christmas
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 8, 2018

Great app and awesome support! Needed help at every time and chat support was right there to help.

Collier Customisable En Arabe
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 8, 2018

This is really very nice app which solve all your problems for any kind of MIS which you required. Moreover, Support team is proactively resolve all your queries.

Cdmaphone
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 7, 2018

Good value for money application and great customer service.
I was trying to make a product feed but I had few issues.
They solved all of them fast and efficient.

Andy Crazychef