Data Export IO

Data Export IO

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Estore Automate
October 15, 2020

This app is flexible and powerful while remaining easy to use. Support above and beyond what was expected to take the stress out of the finer points of the implementations.

Dazzle
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 15, 2020

Excellent Customer Support! Grest App! After installing and testing the app it was challenging to configurate the report on our needs.
Very short after contacting the support center I have not just received an answer, but they also helped me with the perfect set up. Since it can be scheduled in the system, this app saves me a lot of admin work. I am looking forward to create more and more reports .

Fresh by Terra
Hungary
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 14, 2020

Customer support provided me everything I needed in a single report. I recommend this app for your reporting needs.

Flour of Scotland
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 13, 2020

Great App and Great Customer Care. As installed the app I was bit confused how to configure the report I want, but after I contacted them through instant chat they quickly configured the reporting system for me.

Guinee Commande
Guinea
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 13, 2020

Incredible support - and an incredibly useful app at an unbelievable price. Highly recommended for anyone looking for guided assistance in created recurring reports to send across teams outside of the standard Shopify offerings.

Fearless International