Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
April 18, 2018

Awesome app, proving to be very useful for reporting and automation. Customer support is top notch and can't complain about the price. 5-stars all round.

Gentil
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 17, 2018

Customer Support is doing a good job.

Fifth Foster
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 13, 2018

Support is very wonderful! It gave me all my wishes.
I will continue to use this

Classico Inc
Japan
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 10, 2018

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Support was really helpful and set up the report exactly how we wanted it.

Snagtights
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 9, 2018

Great app. With them I could create all the reports I wanted which is not possible to do it with shopify alone.

I recommend you all this app

Inovagogo
Spain
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 6, 2018

Very good app! It looks simplistic but it's very powerful and the support group is very fast and can help customize anything you can't do from the front end. Certainly a great cheap option for automated reporting and I would highly recommend.

40 Days For Life Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 6, 2018

Great app, professional support, very helpful.

Pixielanekidz
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 5, 2018

Having a report which suits my company needs is crucial coz all the data is interrelated from supply chain till after sales business process. I'm very happy with the report customization features, and that I get a very helpful and competent customer support.

Botanina
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 5, 2018

The app lets you customize the data fields required for your reports in an efficient manner. Also they have a great customer support team. Kudos

Olena Health
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 5, 2018

Awesome app to create reports. We use it for our stores to created order and refund reports for our book keeping.
The support is very helpful and unbelievable quick.
A clear recommendation from me.

Blickfang Designshop Ch