Reviews (2,182)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data management features, including intuitive sorting, filtering, and scheduling. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, compatibility with various systems and file formats, and custom report creation. The app's support for FTP transfers, Google Drive, and custom metafields is also praised. Merchants find the app's automation of inventory management and detailed reporting capabilities particularly useful. The quick export process and the prompt, knowledgeable support team are also highly valued. This app is ideal for automating reports, speeding up product calculations, and effectively addressing export needs.

April 15, 2022

Great app fantastic customer support always on hand no matter what time to help certainly recommend

The Fine Wine Company Ltd
Edited April 11, 2023

Great app, great support. Customer service is responsive. Highly recommend.

CERTIFI CURE
Vietnam
February 11, 2020

I needed an app to export a report each week and the support at Data Export was terrific. Setting up the template was complicated and John and Jaba were more than happy to do it for me. I would highly recommend this app!

Dressing For His Glory
October 1, 2020

Solve my problems. Perfect reports and perfect customer service. highly recommend this app if u need easy reports.

anatraders
Maldives
February 25, 2021

This app is very powerful and the support is helpful! I would recommend using this app if you have complex report to generate from Shopify.

Hanabi
July 29, 2020

Such phenomenal service and support. Been looking for a service that could provide these reports. Highly recommend

STAX.
July 19, 2021

Perfect Apps ! Useful and very good support team. I use it to analyze data and to follow up my business daily. Go ahead with Data export !

ovio-home
France
June 24, 2020

I use this app now to export my sales to my supplier with images and it saves me alot of time, the team helped me set it up very quickly

Trade Armour
October 22, 2021

I needed help with the app. Sam on the live char was absolutely amazing fast and efficient. Well done Sam. Highly recommended.

Glik.furn
June 4, 2021

Amazing customer support. I needed to add many custom fields and everytime I was served quickly and professionally with their Human chat. Best App for your reports.

Les Savoureux