Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
April 5, 2018

Awesome app to create reports. We use it for our stores to created order and refund reports for our book keeping.
The support is very helpful and unbelievable quick.
A clear recommendation from me.

Blickfang Designshop Ch
Germany
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
April 4, 2018

I recently subscribed to the free trial for this app in hopes that it'd provide some additional data on PayPal transactions. Very pleased with the available reporting capabilities and options! I used the live chat option to request a specific report and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Mallik was a pleasure to work with!

Wiivv Wearables
Time spent using app: About 4 years
April 4, 2018

Just recently purchased the data export app. Very robust and should be able to provide any type of reporting we need. The chat session with Dominic was very helpful. He built a report for us to our specs within a few minutes for future use and then provided youtube videos to help us further. Would highly recommend.

Ron R.

No Errors Com
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
March 30, 2018

There are so many useful reports and when I asked if there was a report for something specific to our needs, they created the report for me! Clearly, I'll be a customer of theirs for a long time.

Wholesale Plush
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited March 30, 2018

the support is very helpfull,
they create for You all report You need!!
simply, smartly, and cheap

Amr Fashion
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 26, 2018

Love the app! And also the support is awesome, if you need anything that´s not in "standard" they will develop for you in no time!

Brandmrkt Outlet
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 23, 2018

Love this app, very helpful with responsive and quick customer service. Thanks!

Advah Designs
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 23, 2018

Support is awesome and they will help you create reports just the way you need or want them! This is so worth it and I really recommend it. Saved us a lot of hassle.

Valhalla Vigor
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 22, 2018

Got fast technical support to get my first report going. The response was fast and in no time, I was analyzing data.

Headlines Spirit Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 21, 2018

This App is a lifesaver. I have struggled with the shopify payout reports for years and always had a difficult time knowing which orders had gift certificates applied, what orders were paid via paypal, cash, etc.

Data Export is so helpful and now I get a report to my inbox every day detailing exactly how each transaction's payment was processed.

The support is awesome too and very quick to respond. I'd definitely recommend this app.

Bigtruck Brand