Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
May 3, 2018

I'm very happy with the app mostly because of its amazing support staff. They have been more than willing to help us customize it, scale it, and even hep us create custom reports that adapt to our business. I manage several stores and this is one of the best apps and staff team I've worked it! Congratulations and hope you continue to do great

Enjoy Flowers
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 2, 2018

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Very powerful and flexible, with great support as well. Recommended.

Fowers Games
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 26, 2018

This App pulls all the information and creates specific reports.
Love it.

Support is awesome too.

Big Box Outlet Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 20, 2018

Great customer support, helped me through over 18 messages in a timely manner and with a solution always.

I'm glad I was recommended this app by so many people, it truly is great.

The only thing that could be improved would be to add the "Print Order > Export PDF" function that can be found in Shopify orders. Otherwise, it has absolutely everything you might need.

Larimar2015
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 18, 2018

Awesome app, proving to be very useful for reporting and automation. Customer support is top notch and can't complain about the price. 5-stars all round.

Gentil
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 17, 2018

Customer Support is doing a good job.

Fifth Foster
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 13, 2018

Support is very wonderful! It gave me all my wishes.
I will continue to use this

Classico Inc
Japan
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 10, 2018

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Support was really helpful and set up the report exactly how we wanted it.

Snagtights
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 9, 2018

Great app. With them I could create all the reports I wanted which is not possible to do it with shopify alone.

I recommend you all this app

Inovagogo
Spain
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 6, 2018

Very good app! It looks simplistic but it's very powerful and the support group is very fast and can help customize anything you can't do from the front end. Certainly a great cheap option for automated reporting and I would highly recommend.

40 Days For Life Store