Merchants highly value this app for its advanced data management features, including custom report generation and robust filtering options. The scheduling feature is praised for automating tasks and saving time. The user-friendly interface and seamless operation are also appreciated. The support team is noted for their quick and effective responses. Unique features such as direct export to Google Sheets, detailed reports and UTM data, and a unique "Product Tag" filtering feature are highlighted. Merchants appreciate its comprehensive data export functions and time-saving capabilities.

January 4, 2022

They are the best! Patient and positive and really helped me get the reports I needed! This is super helpful for end of year inventory needs!

Vincent
October 19, 2020

I use this app to export orders to my fulfilment company and it has been of great use. After a few setup issues in the beginning it has been working perfectly. The customer service has been very helpful! They go the extra mile and respond very quickly. I highly recommend this app!

Kleine Prints
Germany
January 27, 2021

This app had the reporting aspects that I was looking for. Right from the start, a "contact" box is available should you need any help. Their support was extremely receptive, addressed the question within a minute, and modified the report for me based on my requests. First impression was great!

FilterQueen Business
August 10, 2020

Very good app and a very good chat when you need help! They answer very fast! I recommend it 100%. Trust!

Feröz Chocolates
Chile
September 30, 2020

super easy and helpful app to report data out of shopify. Also, their online chat/help has been great. Thanks

Chronicle Books Wholesale
August 29, 2022

This app is great for data reporting and so far the most advanced app we have seen. It has some nice features and quick support.

Errant
Denmark
February 6, 2018

I highly recommend this app for reporting. Client experience is amazing. From minute 1, Data Export offered to customised my reports to give me exactly what I needed. Service is effective and reletively fast.
This will greatly increase our productivity!

Tvapublicationsmagazines
April 30, 2020

App works well and service is very personalized and stellar. Received quick support at 10 pm!! The representative was professional, patient, and very thorough. Highly recommend this app and any other created by the same folks!

What Chefs Want! Southeast HD
November 10, 2021

I was looking for a way to automate sending a custom sales report for my store to an FTP. I tried used Zapier to automate it but they don't offer the option to deliver a CSV file to an FTP. Then I came across Data Export Reports. With a little help from Dominic and Sam I have been able to setup a complex, custom report generated daily and containing calculations and formulas. Excellent customer service and excellent app! I will be using this for other stores very soon.

Abrams Books
June 7, 2021

Really helpful service. Shopify doesn't allow for custom downloads of data, so you guys really helped out! Especially since we're using this data to send out review request to previous customers we we can help our CX team with positive or negative feedback. So thanks!

ProovTest