Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Máscara De Látex

The help to get your reports right is absolutely awesome, they have been VERY helpful. Every report I struggled with shopify is really easy to have with this app. Thanks

Scooteretti

I installed the APP as I needed to get an exact report extracted. I was asking support for help and Reuben went over an above to assist me in creating the perfect report. He helped me out in under 15 minutes. Amazing service, amazing APP. A must-have APP if you want to clearly see data that is important to your business.

Get it today!

OMGwantit

Great app plugin. Recommend everyone to install and use. There is a lot of table information inside, all your data can be downloaded from here. The customer service staff is very patient and helps us download the form and the correct data information. Highly recommended!

mybohowear

The customer service staff is very patient and helps us download the form and the correct data information. Very recommended! They are great and full of features.

24hrpop

really like this app, and it is the most functional app for export data. And the support people really nice, helped us to download the information. Really suggest you to use it!!!

Targus US

This app has all the features that Shopify should have but doesn't. I am able to pull detailed reports on sales data, my store's catalog, and so much more. Their customer support is very helpful at answering any questions I have. They helped me pull a customized report that I needed in a timely manner. I highly recommend this app.

HolisticHouse

After less than a minute I was in contact with the support team, that solved my need for a report within 10 minutes - Excellent and fast service.... I will be a regular customer :-)

Threadbear Clothing Co.

seriously awesome. this is the 4th app i tried. as soon as i installed it at midnight, i used the live chat feature and withing 5 minutes, i had a customized report, exactly how i wanted it. i could cry im so happy!

Arcade1Up

This is a good reporting app and good support. We were able to get what we wanted in a timely manner.

Zyran

This app is really helpful for automatising a dropshipping business by sending csv files to your supplier. The first look at the app might be a little overwhelming, but the app provides a live chat feature that is awesome. The support is doing an amazing job and I can only recommend it!