Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Weirs of Baggot St

Just got the app and they were straight onto me asking how they could help. Top support. Looking forward to using it.

JLR-LEGODefender

This is a great app for sending data. Super customizable -- we use to send different spreadsheet contents to many vendors. The support is prompt and great to work with.

healthynest

This is by far the most affordable solution to get shopify data into a google sheet. Customer support is extremely helpful and can customize the tool to your needs.

Bernard Owens

This is the third reports app I have downloaded and I've finally found one which works as describes. Support if prompt and efficient. Highly recommended

LoveYaStore

Very useful app for custom reports! Excellent and quick chat support. Would definitely recommend it

American Blossom Linens

I have been using this app for a few months and so far it does everything that I need. I have a few daily reports that get automatically emailed to me everyday and when I have run into problems I find the support very helpful.

Future Method

Sam on the support team offered great support. VERY responsive and customized a report for me on the fly. Very good service. Highly recommended.

Little Free Library

I use Data Export to send orders to various vendors on daily basis. Great product and great customer service.

Ezy Anchor

We are using this app for almost 2 years now to export and send daily new orders for fulfilment by our warehouse. It works like a charm and the support is excellent. Fast to respond and quickly provide a solution.
Highly recommend!

Kid City Stores

The support here is excellent, they always respond quickly with a solution. I've tried other apps and there is no comparison to the level of support these guys provide. Highly Recommend this app if you need to export any type of data.