Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

South Gate Centre

Great app. Customer service was awesome. Super helpful and patient with unique request and challenges.

HockeySupremacy.com

This app is a MUST if you want to extend Shopify by playing with data.
The support team is there 24/7 and really help find solutions.

Last Beer Standing

We are using this app for months already and this is the first time I contacted their support. Thank you Data Export, specially to John who assisted us! Real quick response and fix.

S O P H IE

Really good app. Customer service is amazing, very helpful with sorting out unique report requirements.

Today's Catch Seafood

I continue to be in awe of the support I have received. No app is perfect and when I have a problem, they are right there to respond and help. The app does what it advertises - I get straight forward reports at a great price which help my business run. But it's the support that stands out. Rueben and Jaba rock as do the others that answer the chat questions, real time. Highly recommend this app and these people!

Bleuet

Just downloaded this app and installed. Downloaded several apps supported by Data Export team. Simple and awesome. Looking forward to using this alot!

asiastreetfood Shop

Since Shopify's own export is pretty limited this app helped me a lot to create custom exports. Also, the support is pretty outstanding.

localfreshfood

This app is great for exporting any data from Shopify. Support was extremely quick in helping me to create a custom report with some variables that weren't available within the app itself. Highly recommended.

EMPIRE

Great App and an Awesome Support Team. Support Team helped with the custom changes required in the report to fulfill our business requirement. As the BI Tool, we are using was not able to connect with Shopify directly. The schedulable reports acted as a boon to us and we are able to get this data via reports in our BI Tool. No extra cost was involved.

🇫🇷

Awesome app with great support, highly recommended for all report needs. You can even reach out to their support team to get a custom report created for your specific needs (no additional charges).