Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Biografie Bruut

Perfect app and perfect chat service! Can't be happier with how they have walked me through everything and how I got my excel file correctly!

Perfect Walker

We use this app to create our order reports so that they can be uploaded into our back end system. It is perfect for what we need, and the support has been awesome with helping us set up the reports and even customizing them to our needs.

Vente-Flash | Les grandes marques jusqu'à -70% en ventes privées

Great app, good help from founder...just 100% perfect you can get this app eyes closed... love it and will use it all the time

TCO Fly Shop

I just downloaded this app and was instantly helped!! I needed a very specific report that I was not able to do in Shopify. Reuben created the report for me and helped me alter as needed. GREAT app so far...

BoardGameTables.com

This is a powerful product. Excellent customer support provided throughout the process. No disappointments or drawbacks. Saved a ton of time and hours throughout the week.

Maison Unik

hello This app saves me so much i can export my data and used with my agent in few seconds thank you so so much Data Export
i highly recommend this app the customer sevice is really very excellent

Regimesanssel.fr

This app saves me several hours per week by automating recurring tasks such as our purchase order file. The support given by Reuben and Jaba is perfect !

Ames Walker Professional

Needed to contact support with a couple quick questions. The Live Chat feature is quick, concise, and very easy. My questions were answered and I was able to fulfill my customer's need, which makes ME look good.

Ellus & Krue

We are using Data Export to Export Data :-) Specifically, to send daily reports in CSV format to users with shopify order data filtered for specific order parameters. This data is the imported into a mail merge for printing. Support was fantastic in helping us achieve our objective. Thank you David for your support and patience. Highly recommended!

Naturacig

This application is essential to have all the information necessary for accounting. The support is very responsive.