Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

ExtendSim

Only been using it for a few weeks, but Data Export has already made managing the financial aspect of our store so much easier!! So many report templates available...and you can modify them to match your needs. Had a few questions, but Jackson and the DE staff answered them and quickly fixed what I messed up. Highly recommend this app!!

PartyDecorations.com

I use this app on 7 shopify stores. It has amazing capabilities and I haven't found a task yet that it couldn't do. David and the other staff at Data Export are very capable and willing to help set up any report data you need. I highly recommend this app!

Jukes Cordialities

Does exactly what I need. Able to automate report and send daily orders to our fulfilment center. Customer service team available and very quick to help.

THREE MILLS BAKERY

We have been trialling quite a few export apps but this is seriously the absolute cream of the crop. Faster, easier, more options and support that I simply can't believe. If you need to export data, these guys are the best.

PlantsRUsTO

This app removes the need to have separate apps to view different aspect of the store. It works well and support is excellent.

Trotters

This app was incredibly helpful when performing a bulk export from Shopify and the support team were always on hand to answer any questions and help with a technical assistance that we required.

USCCAemployee

The Data Expert team is ultra-responsive and made sure the report was exactly what we needed. Great value in this segment!

Prime Keyboards

Highly configurable and provides all the data I need. But best of all is the support. If you've got a problem with the data or app.. it won't be a problem for long.

LifeToGo

I needed help calculating a few fields for a sales report. Customer service was very helpful and willing to help. A gentlemen named Reuben helped out and was very easy to communicate with!

Coastal Gifts Inc

I thought this was going to hard to get it the way I wanted the reports. Customer service walked me through getting it set up and working for the reports I needed. Thank you, you have a new customer.