Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

www.thatbagiwant.com

I need to generate different types of report to monitor payments from customers and track inventory flow. This app has all the data fields you need really. And Sam was very prompt and very helpful. Really greatful. My work is much easier now.

KINN Living EU

Using the app to create all our reports, very easy to use with lots of options. The support team is very quick and helpful with all our questions.

Solabee Flowers & Botanicals

The daily order report has helps us tremendously to see all order info in one place. We also needed very specific data for a very specific use and the support team was hugely helpful in creating a custom report, with such a fast run around as well. This app and the people behind it have saved us much time, and help streamlined our process! Highly recommend it!

Tupperware Indonesia

Dude if you need data downloader this app is very useful. And if you have difficulties with how to set up your data, just send them the message. They are super fast and helpful. Kudos to Arun!

Shishi Cherie

We are very happy with this app!! Even more important for us are the people behind the app. Extremely helpful & knowledgable. Definitely 5 stars!!

Awebox

100% recommend. Can't say enough good things about this App so far. They built the exact report I needed, this was done very quickly and efficiently, especially as I had lots of requests.

Sysco Hampton Roads

Great app to create and automate reports!
Pre-loaded reports might cover all your needs, but if you have a specific request don't hesitate to contact their customer support team! they are rockstars, answered in less than 5 min and created the report we needed!
Can't recommend this app enough!

Joyce Farms

This app is great, and the support is even better. Reuben built several custom modifications to get exactly what I needed. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs custom reports.

Craft Tea Fox

Without a doubt the most absolutely amazing and mindblowing service. Live chat function is great, response is quick, and they help with customisation. No regrets.

ceme

The support team is very helpful to create any reports that I needed help creating with fast response. Would definitely recommend!