Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Hot Wheels

Fantastic support and a great app. The support team is always there to go that extra mile for you to ensure everything works for you.

Jude Connally

Great app and amazing customer service! Have had them create and schedule exports for me in the past and just spent 4 minutes getting them to update 2 of them based on a new requirement. Did it all through Chat with David! Again, stellar service!

WholesalePhoneAccessories.com

Exceptional Service !! These guys are really amazing. they can solve your issue guaranteed and customize the reports exactly how you want.

Very experienced !! I wish all app developers provided this kind of fast and amazing support.

Keep it up guys.

MIND DUST

So far so good. Customer service is spot on. Let's see how it goes further on. Hope it will be as good as it's started.

myhwc

Top notch customer support. Fantastic app. If you bring an import function - no other app other than data export is required

PPP Taking Care

This app has the best customer support I have ever received. The guys are so prompt in responding to customisations and I don't know how we'd function without the reporting we get from this app.

Love Taste Co

Very impressed with this app. Also the support from the development team is some of the best I've ever experienced. They were incredibly quick to help and resolve any issues I had. Definitely would recommend to anyone

www.thatbagiwant.com

I need to generate different types of report to monitor payments from customers and track inventory flow. This app has all the data fields you need really. And Sam was very prompt and very helpful. Really greatful. My work is much easier now.

KINN Living EU

We have been using Data Export for more than a year now and we are happy about the App functionality. The support team is always very efficient and helpful. Highly recommend it.

Solabee Flowers & Botanicals

The daily order report has helps us tremendously to see all order info in one place. We also needed very specific data for a very specific use and the support team was hugely helpful in creating a custom report, with such a fast run around as well. This app and the people behind it have saved us much time, and help streamlined our process! Highly recommend it!