Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

bella bliss

Data Export has been super helpful with customized reports. I would recommend it to anyone need a little more detailed report than the ones you can find from shopify.

Clapham Fresh

This is probably the most useful app that we have. It's also the app we use the most. We have sales reports that are run at the end of each day and automatically emailed to key people and we also have reports on key inventory. The support provided is second to now and someone seems always on hand to help. The support team have even tweaked reports for us! Wish all other app vendors were this responsive. If you need data out of Shopify and you need it done easily and quickly, this is the app for you.

Meaghers Pharmacy

Excellent app with a huge amount of reporting fields available. Customer service is excellent too. It did exactly what I was looking for.

Salt and Lace Intimates

The support team is quick to respond and help out!! This app saves us lots of time. Thank you so much!

AllModernist

SUPER good customer service. I was literally the biggest pain I could possibly be and they were super fast and helpful. Great exporting app, A++ customer service.

Le Tanneur

An effective solution for the shopify reporting.
The support team is quick to respond and help.
A great app.

6 River Spare Procurement

I have found this app to be an effective solution to our reporting needs and the support team is quick to respond and help out!!

Tropiflora

We just downloaded this app looking for a specific report to be generated, and it did exactly what we needed. After contacting support (Reuben was extremely helpful and generated what we asked and showed us how) we quickly got results, as well as a quick way to run the report again. Thank you for a great app and great support.

Johnnie Foxs At Home

I used this app to help generate reports in a format that I could send on information to our team. It was able to do just that. Also I downloaded the app & started a help chat straight away so as to not waste time looking for functions that weren't there & I was answered straight away & the operator produced the report for me. Saved a lot of my in-experiennced time. Thank you David.

Slimcase.co

This app save us lots of time. Excellent support team. Highly recommended for anyone that needs a an export app.