Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Chummys Bakery

Great app, i use it for multiple purposes to assist in making my business more efficient, the staff team are great and very knowledgable.

Pink Pewter

Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for as a solid reporting app, specifically with using the 'tags' field and custom commissions calculatuon. Easy to setup and the customer support was fast and extremely helpful.

Dispatch Goods - Restaurant Delivery

Customer service was wonderful and prompt. Listened to my needs and helped me directly edit my reports to my desired results.

Tippsy Sake

Great customer support! quick response. Data Expo's daily report email service does really save me time. thank you

Bunker 27

This is a MUST have app! I use this to help pull reports for sales tax reporting. Their tech support is the BEST! You'll love working with them. Thank you!!

Brands Only Webshop

Because not everything is standard in shopify we all need 3rd party apps.
As a business owner export and import are very important for flexibility.
So i can say that "data export report" is thinking a long this road a lot.
A lot is possible for exportation what you need, how you need it and where you need it. So take a look at it and with the good support they have you will be guided in what you need.
Believe me i talk about experience within the industry and this product.
Good luck

Manena

Absolutely what I needed! The team of this app is amazing! Very very satisfied! The answered all my questions so quickly!

Trade Armour

I use this app now to export my sales to my supplier with images and it saves me alot of time, the team helped me set it up very quickly

Precision Metal Art

I love Data Export Reports! We are able to build a pretty intense custom report to meet our needs and the support staff is always willing to help anytime we need it. 5 STARS!

The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum

We use this app to export daily and weekly sales data for our finance department. It gives us exactly what we need. The team at Data Export is really quick, super responsive and very helpful. Special thanks to Reuben!