Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Tvapublicationsmagazines

I highly recommend this app for reporting. Client experience is amazing. From minute 1, Data Export offered to customised my reports to give me exactly what I needed. Service is effective and reletively fast.
This will greatly increase our productivity!

Supplyrhino

Incredibly useful app with top notch support. If you need to export anything regularly from your store, you need this app!

Thepiehole

I am very happy with this application. It is extremely flexible and can be configured at intenitum. I was especially impressed with support who helped me resolve my questions quickly and went so far as to even program my requests for me sometimes. Well done!

Ebuzzie

Excellent App - great service provided by the guys, no problem setting up your bespoke reports

Elaquer

awesome reports, very personalized.

I needed the report and it was created just a few minutes later.

These kind of reports can only be ran by Data Export

Shopusa Zawadee Com

Great App and very flexible in configuring it. Support was also impeccable and helpful in resolving my questions quickly. You should give it a go if you want to extract and schedule data reports.

Sword Plough

Great app and incredible customer support! I needed a few custom reports generated and the team was extremely responsive and accommodating.

Grace James Kids

Terrific customer service. They were able to help me create all spreadsheets needed to organize our orders.

Wu Wear

This app has been a massive time saver. Easy to use, does what it says and the support team is beyond helpful.

Regendeluxe

Best data export app and best support ever