Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

Roots Plants

Great app, really easy to use. Support team are wonderful too, especially Magdalena, who sorts all of my problems out super quickly, even out of hours sometimes :) Highly recommend.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the review! Lovely to hear that you had a great experience with our support team. Let us know if there's anything else you need. We're happy to help. 😊

Crush Wine & Spirits

Began using this app in 2020 and found it to be the most price-effective way to manage Google Shopping product data for a catalog (1000+ SKU's). Support was super helpful in initial setup creating a small number of data transformations and regular expressions. After a year of using it, I find I log in only occasionally. It just works. Recommended.

Hi there,
We are really glad to hear that we were able to help you to set and optimize your feed for Google Shopping! It's our goal to help you get the most out of the DataFeedWatch possible.

Tropical Fruit Box

These guys are awesome. They'll help you with the feed all the way to make sure everything is working properly. Amazing team.

Hi!
Thank you! We hope that you enjoy using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review! We really enjoyed helping you to set your feeds.

Leap4ArtNC LLC

I love this app and the people who work there. It was painless to put my feeds up. Then today when I had errors on my feed from my FB store, they took me through them and what they meant. They asked if I wanted them to fix it or I could--I asked them how much it would cost. Free. I'm definitely continuing with them. I am learning through them and it is pleasant. Note, it may say that they will be back tomorrow--just wait and someone comes on to chat with you--at least this has been that way for me. Tommy B. McDonell, Pinehurst, NC

Hi!
Lovely to hear your feedback, thank you for sharing your experience of setting the feeds for your FB store & working with our support team!

TABLELAB

Works perfectly and great live service! Got my problems solved by Keith in just a few minutes! :) Couldn't be happier about the app and the service.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review!
We're really happy to know that you love our app & 24/7 support!

Ludvig Bjørns Vinhandel

Always on point. Before i started using DataFeedWatch i didn't even know what regex. Now i have a whole team of personal trainers when it comes to Regex! I am more than happy about this great service
- Nicklas (Google Ads manager of Generaxion and for Ludvig Bjørns Vinhandel)

June 18, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you for your kind words and review. By the way - I love your store design!

VEJRHØJ

Best app on the market for setting up and managing google shopping and Facebook catalogs. The customer service is outstanding (fast, professional and super friendly). Best wishes
VEJRHØJ watches

May 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and the review -- we appreciate you using DataFeedWatch!
Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 :)

Best,
Milosz

Juice Beauty

Very helpful support! Magdalena helped us identify issues with our feed quickly. Great feed management tool.

Hi,
Milosz from DataFeedWatch here. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support!

Tätskiktsprodukter

Superb app and support! I use it for our Google Shopping feed and will also use it for Bing and Facebook. Worth every cent.

Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear & Apparel

Great product, great support. Once the feed is set up properly it requires very little daily management.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad it works well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15