DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

Freewalk.dk cvr. 40121617

Great support and product. helped me set up my google feeds and correct my errors in under 30 minutes

twindeco

This app is exactly what we needed to work with our dropshipping partners. The feed was created in minutes, and customer support is one of the best I've worked with so far. Even now I can't believe how good the application is. I recommend it!

Crumpler DE

Easy to set-up and use even for beginners. Great support in Germany and very fair pricing. love it!!

wipebookus

Very simplified UI, 24/7 amazing support, great team and app to work with. The feed that we set up, works flawlessly.

Top Eventi Store

App fantastica. Ci ha aiutato a modificare i nostri feed e ci ha permesso di costruirli in modo professionale e in maniera facile, i costi per ciò che ottieni in cambio sono super bassi. N.1

Polarn O. Pyret UK

This app does everything we need it to do and more, special mention to the team on the end of chat, no issue hasnt been resolved within minutes, even to actually doing the changes in the feed for us. Excellent

PedestalSource

Responsive team, great app for a company with a large SKU list like ours. Set up has been relatively easy and fluid.

EcoVibe

Great app, makes it easy to optimise feeds. It also supports feeds for different countries. Customer service is great, team always comes back very quickly when there is any issue & are very helpful.

Brid Europe

This App is more than fantastic!
it is a really powerful tool to configure easily all your feed's channels with few clicks! The interface is great, fully customizable with rules and conditions, and lots of useful features ara available out of the box!
The customer care is really efficient, they will even assist you step by step and helping you out in configuring your feeds the best as possible!
5 starts for you guys, you deeply deserve it!

Alameda

The app is great to sync your catalogues with Facebook and Google, and the support its amazing.

They have helped with a lot with my shops.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11