Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Feeds for Google Shoppng, Facebook, Instagram, Bing & more!

From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BARONS | DK

Easy and quick adjustments to our product feeds. I have not come across a better tool so far.
Quick and effective customer service.

Fish n' Chix

awesome product and service. better than Google ads support and most of the support are well trained and knowledgeable.

January 5, 2022

Hi! Thank you so much for your review :) Don't hesitate to let us know anytime you have a problem with your data feeds management.

DERMAFLASH

The app works well. there is a learning curve to getting everything set up properly to run google shopping ads, however, support is very helpful in getting everything working quickly and troubleshooting any errors that come up.

December 21, 2021

Hello! Thank you so much for your great rating! Managing Google Shopping Ads is not an easy ride. That’s why dealing with obstacles that might come up during the optimization of the ads is a core priority of our Support Team. Many thanks for appreciating their efforts :)

Emerson Fry

This app has the best support team I have encountered. Accessible and valuable in that they go above and beyond to help quickly resolve issues.

December 13, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your words! Don't hesitate to let us know anytime you have a problem with your feeds, we will be happy to help! :)

Kultasepänliike Suokko

Data Feed Watch is a superb feed tool. It is highly versatile and I can guarantee you that learning to use it is worth it. It is on a totally different level than Shopify's built-in feeds to other platforms. And Data Feed Watch has also excellent support, they help you and answer your questions quickly in support chat.

November 19, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your excellent rating! It's great to hear when our amazing customers appreciate our passionate 24/7 Support Team. These guys are always ready to help you with your shopping feeds!

BOOM! By Waleria

I am more than thrilled. I have questions all the time and the support is very patient and helpful. Here's to good cooperation. I can only recommend it to anyone who wants to make really good advertising without problems with the products.

November 16, 2021

Hello! Thank you so much for your review and kind words about our Support Team. Don't hesitate to let us know anytime you have a problem with your product feeds, we will be happy to help! :)

Kleem Shop

I used this app to help me get my data feed right. They helped me step by step with photos and examples to solve my every issue. I am grateful I found data feed watch. They got my ecommerce business up and running. Customer service is unbelievable , they reply you anytime. One of the most amazing customer service ever. Thank you Datafeedwatch .

November 16, 2021

Hi! Many thanks for this excellent review. We are really happy to hear that our app could contribute to your growth, and our support could solve your data feed issues. We're thankful for amazing customers like you!

Rafinique

Fantastic customer service! Makes it all "understandable"
Looking forward to learning more going forward.

September 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Moto Loot

We use this app to send our products to Facebook, Google and Pinterest. It works great! Staff are always super helpful and get back to you pretty quickly

September 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review! If you're looking for some tips and tricks to make the most of your feed, check out our blog: https://www.datafeedwatch.com/blog

Topologie EU

Superb customer service by the support team, especially Keith. Managed to fetch Langify v1 fields into Google Merchant Center with ease.

August 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and review. We're glad that everything works fine with Google Merchant Center now. Have a great day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16