Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Facebook, eBay, Bing & more!

INVISASOX

Perfect app for setting up any kinds of shopping feed with Google you could want. Their support team is amazing - they will help you get it done.

Olga Wojas has been great with helping us getting everything put together perfectly. Highly recommend this company.

PAR5MILANO

App fantastica! Bastano pochi clic per collegarla al proprio store e personalizzare il feed prodotti per i diversi canali di vendita. Per qualsiasi problema l'assistenza è sempre pronta a dare una mano. Complimenti!

Ashayer

Simple, quicly and multi platform XML feed management. Easy to install and config it, very good plugin ;)

Ultamodan

This app is really great, much more reliable than another app we used and works as it should. Customer service team are always responsive and help with any setup/questions etc.

The Stove Fitter's Warehouse

Brilliant service from Magdalena. I had a problem and this was solved even though it took a fair bit of figuring out. It was a fault with my descriptions (not their product) and Magdalena worked with me to figure it out and even added some code to their software to make my descriptions work. Julian MD Stovefitter's Warehouse

January 20, 2020

Thank you for your trust! We're always ready to help :-)

The Alpinist

Really helpful and quick support and the app works great so far! They also offered an onboarding call which helped us to get started! :)

December 17, 2019

Thank you for your trust! We're always glad to help. :-)

Kumiko Matcha

Great service, they helped me fix my google shopping feed. I will keep using this app thanks a lot DataFeedWatch!

December 13, 2019

Thank you! We’re grateful for your trust. If you have any questions or issues to solve, just contact us, we'll be glad to help :-)

SillySanta.dk

Could not live without it ;) Makes our Shopping and FB feeds look amazing! Also fast and skilled support ;)

Motley London

Customer support team are great! Help you through every step of the way and the onboarding call is very useful! My feeds are easy to maintain and update!

ShoppingAvenueCo

App allows you to advertise across various channels (countries) and their chat support is great in helping you set up

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9