DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

by DataFeedWatch

Optimize Product Feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook & more!

outletjewel.com

The application created the feed in different languages which were essential for google shopping and the support Guru Keith was very helpful

Just Miniatures

Magdalena was very helpful - great software and great support. Been using for a couple of months and highly recommend!

A LITTLE FIND

Great tool & really good on-boarding support! They helped us set up our feeds and had loads of great suggestions. Highly recommended.

LoyalHana

I've been using this service to help streamline and simplify our ability to get our products into the various online channels/marketplaces that we need to, and I've been very impressed with the service itself, but also the customer service that comes along with the products. In particular, special mention hat-tip to Marvin Flores (LatAm Regional Manager) who goes above and beyond for me - when I've been in a jam or two - and helps me get our feeds working properly and is just a very generous and helpful person. DataFeedWatch is very lucky to have such a great manager on their team and it really instills confidence for me in their products. I would happily recommend this service to anyone looking for help with product feeds etc.!

Happy Trends Outlet

I used this app to create my sales channels for UK AU and CA is a great app l totally recommend it.

CurrentBody

I use this app to build our feeds for use across multiple platforms. The team at DFW are always on hand to help when I need it and have never failed in rectifying any issue that I throw their way.

Vuori Clothing

Couldn't be more stoked. This is the most cost-effective & easy to navigate tool out there for feeds & their configurations. No doubt!

Snow Teeth Whitening

DFW is a powerful tool you can use to manipulate and customize your product feeds. They provide great support, especially for the price. I tried to get by with the built-in Google Shopping App and manually building feeds for a while but it was constant headaches. When I switched to DFW it made my life much easier and helped me enhance our shopping campaigns.

Entireworld

I couldn't be more impressed with the ease of the app for creating a datafeed and for the support I received - Marvin was amazing. I am not technical, and I created a datafeed from our Shopify store with his help that will change the revenue in our business!

o2health

De ondersteuning is erg goed. Ik kan deze app aan iedere winkel aanbevelen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8