WhatsApp Marketing + Helpdesk

Customer Service CRM: WhatsApp API, IG, FB, Email, Live Chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DelightChat omnichannel whatsapp customer service inbox

Zhivago

Location Egypt

Excellent service. Everything went very fast and very well. Very professional and the app is really useful in all ways. I would recommend it to anyone.

May 31, 2022

We are so happy reading your motivating words, Zhivago Team! Thank you for this review. :)

Wishing the best,
DelightChat

Skillmatics

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

The turnaround time on bugs/feature requests and founder's direct involvement make them deserving of a 5 star. We were experimenting for a week before finally switching over from Zendesk to DelightChat completely.

February 21, 2022

Thank you Skillmatics team for taking the time to share your love :)
It's been a delight working with your team!

Cheers to more growth!
DelightChat

Joias DAANA

Time spent using app About 2 months

If you are looking for a sensible priced customer service platform, all-in-one solution for all your sales/communication channels, whatsapp API marketing - then DC is your platform. Special thanks to Baz & Preetam for answering all the questions of our team in our shared whatsapp group chat.

February 8, 2022

Thank you for your appreciation! We love how you summarised DelightChat in a sentence - makes us feel extra loved :)

We hope to continue to delight you!

DAANA

Time spent using app About 2 months

I took the effort to write an additional review on my other store for the team of DC, they really deserve it! Since the platform is really new, all the resources have been invested in the technology. For me personally, the next milestone would be to focus on improving the UX to optimize our CS even further.

February 8, 2022

Thank you once again Daana team for your extra love and feedback. We aim to continuously outdo ourselves and bring better UX and features soon.

Stay tuned. Thank you for trusting once again!

DAANA CL

Location Netherlands

I have been using DC for more than a month on all my stores, the experience so far is great. 24/7 support from their team for all integrations issues. Since recently all whatsapp API features have been released, a real game changer! Highly recommended

Hey Daana team,

Thank you for the kind words, we are soo happy to hear that DelightChat is serving you well!

Cheers,

tienda-del-cafe-colombia

Location Colombia

I have been looking for this for more than a year, I have tried almost every other solution in the market, this guys have everything covered and the best customer service ever, support team really got everything covered in a blink of an eye.

February 8, 2022

We had a mini-celebration internally after reading this review - there's nothing we could have asked for more! Thank you so much for your kind words.

DelightChat hopes to continue to delight you, always.

Cheers,

Skillmatics World

5/5 product and customer support. Does everything we would expect out of a CS tool at a sensible pricing. There's probably some room for improvement in the UI of the iOS app.

February 8, 2022

Thank you Skillmatics team for your kind words and for sharing the feedback. We have noted your feedback and will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Swissgadget

Location Switzerland

Das beste Tool, was wir für den Kundensupport gefunden haben!! Keine unnötigen Features oder überladene Oberflächen, sondern auf das nötigste Beschränkt und sehr durchdachtes System. Der Kundensupport ist der Beste, den ich jemals gesehen habe. Jederzeit erreichbar und sehr hilfsbereit! Unschlagbar!

February 8, 2022

Cannot thank you enough Swissgadget team for your appreciation and love. We hope to continue to delight you, always!

Best Regards,

shopmaskc

Absolutely love DelightChat for customer service. The integration was seamless and simple, and the UI is easy to use. I also like that they have autoresponders which helps offset the labor of sending the same email over and over. Pricing is great for all the features you receive.
Their support staff is incredibly responsive and very receptive to my suggestions. There are some features I would love to see - search functionality, multi-select for closing and tagging, exporting of emails, and ability to send custom mass emails.

Hey Nas,

You've been our most valued customer, and it is such a pleasure to hear the kind words.

Thanks a ton for taking out the time to leave your feedback - we promise we will continue to improve and bring you these features.

Warm Regards,

Fior Hijabs

Location Mauritius

I have been testing out DelightChat for the past 3 weeks and so far loving it! Customer support is Top Notch, going over and beyond to assist with any issues. As soon as I downloaded the app and got in touch with them, the support team created a WhatsApp group where I could message the team and they would immediately respond to any queries I had. The interface is very clean and pleasant, nicely designed and organised and for the wide array of features included I feel the price is well worth it. I would highly reccomend this app for anyone looking to centralise facebook, instagram, whatsapp and other social media into 1 place for easy communication with customers.

February 8, 2022

It's been an absolutely pleasure working with the wonderful team at Fior Hijabs. Thank you for taking out the time to leave your review, it means a lot to us.

Best Regards,