Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

Delifun

This app is perfect <3 and the customer service amazing , Don't hesitate you can download the app , thank you again for your great work

Blooms Florist Basingstoke

This app works just fine - easy to setup your preferences, good quick support on a couple points. Thank you Omega

Ékszer Akció

Nice app works smoothly. All good. I recommend its ok. Havent worked with CS yet but they seem to be nice

Carnés Natural™

Very nice and simple app and AMAZING customer support! We needed some customization and the support person was awesome and really fast!!!

Bazardumka

Nice........,...
....................

................................................

bagsinbulk

Great app and great customer support!

Vida Tranquila

Super easy! No code inserting or anything. Just configure the settings within the app and you will see de calendar and hours (if specified) for deliveries nicely put in the cart page. I use de Simple Theme for my shop. Thank you!

www.hellocupcake.co.uk

Brilliant app - and excellent, helpful support - absolutely perfect for my complicated checkout requirements. Would definitely recommend.

www.hellocupcake.co.uk

Melissa Andre

the support for this app is amazing. The support person went above and beyond! If you need help, they'll respond via facebook messenger.

LaundryDepartment

I've tried out so many calendar/delivery apps so far and this is the first time I feel like I need to review. I received help from Kien on several questions and Kien was so prompt, helpful and knowledgeable. I received help needed to customize the options. Thank you!