DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup

Delivery Date/Store Pickup/Local Pickup/Date Picker

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Greedy Greedy

Location Singapore

App interface is good, and it doesn't make your webstore look tacky too. I was also facing some difficulties toggling off some functions and Anna was quick to help. Not only did she help with my raised concerns, she even proposed suggestions and solutions for other concerns that did not cross my mind. 10 stars for a free and useful app!!!! (please stay free)

July 15, 2022

We're glad to hear that our app and customer service met your expectations. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for leaving such a wonderful review! We are always willing to assist!!
Cheers from Anna!

Randy's Original Wing Co

I used this app to help me program calendar for specific products, found it a bit tricky to use and had an extremely mixed experience with their support team, however Anna was super helpful and sorted the issue immediately, thanks to her my calendar is working properly

July 14, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup app. Anna is one of our support team's superstars, and we're thrilled that he was able to help you. We'll make sure to forward your warm remarks to Anna, who we're sure will be ecstatic to read them. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share it with the Shopify community!
Omega DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup

Tartzy & FreshStew

Location Singapore

Good customer service. Very helpful people and useful app. I would recommend it to people who needs to do delivery for their products.

July 13, 2022

We are amazed by your kind words.😍 We appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review! ✨🔥🚀 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🍻🍻🍻
Best,
Anna

Fleur de Brise Floral Studio

Quick response to questions. The team and app are very reliable :) Thumbs up for the excellent service!

July 12, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Bromelia Indah

Location Indonesia

I use this app and very helpfull. Simple to use and interface so nice. Thank you so much Anna and developer team for best service to set up and customize the app for my store.

July 12, 2022

Thanks a bunch! We're super happy with this amazing review. It motivates us to keep it up and serve you better.😍 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰
Best,
Anna

Simply Good Pies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

excellent support from the folk at DingDong. Answered my question in a few minutes and then altered the app settings so that it now works really well for me. Good Work Folks!!

July 6, 2022

Yayy, you are such a sweet peach 🍑 Thanks a lot for kind words to Omega’s Team. Can’t wait to have another chance to support you in the near future. ❤️🙆‍♀️

TIRAMISU SQUARE

Location Singapore

Thank you Anna & developer team for the amazing support provided to set up and customize the app for my store! The app is really simple to use and the interface is so pretty too!

July 5, 2022

You’re super cool! Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.
Cheers from Anna 🥰

Gastrostudent

Amazing support from Anna- really quick integration and assisted every step of the way! Thanks team, keep up the great work

July 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗
Cheers from Anna💗

Flower Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works well. At times it has minor bugs but customer service is great and issues are always fixed in a timely manner. I recommend it to any e-commerce store that needs to add a delivery date as an option on the checkout page

July 1, 2022

We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! ✨ We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! 🍻
Cheers,
_The Omega support team_

Flower Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app and great customer service. Anna and the team are always friendly and pleasant to work with. Issues are attended to and fixed. Can't really ask for anything more.

July 1, 2022

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻
__Cheers from Anna__