Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

Frost - Cakery

Very good app and even better support. Zoe was of great help! Ensured that the calendar matched the theme of our site and helped to fix other small queries in a very timely manner. Highly recommend!

Biolane HK

Great app and easy to use! Highly recommend!!
Support is excellent and responsive, they have answered all of our question ~ Thank you ~

Tasty Treats_TeaToGo

Very good! I had previously had problems with finding the right delivery date and time slot pickers for customers, which caused me more work, this was simple and fast to set up. Thank you so much

Hello

I can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our Delivery Date app. We always strive to provide the most convenient way for merchants like you to sell your products to customers.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any help!

zimmerman macaron

App does what it says and support responds in a timely manner. Although I chose a different app that fits the size and needs of my business better, this app is great for most websites out there!

Hi there!

Thank a lot for your kind review and thank you for choosing our app among many options out there. It is customers like you that help keep our lights on and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Anther Flowers

I have used this app on a couple of stores now. Works really well and easy to set up and configure. Support is super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do inform us.

Decadent Dough

I used this app to be able to implement a calendar that has specific pick up/delivery dates & times ! Would highly recommend this app for anyone needing a calendar for their store. Their customer service is also excellent, very prompt and have answered all my questions!

Hello there,

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such a good feedback from you while using our Delivery Date app. We wish our app will create more and more convenience for you and do let us know if you have any questions.

Cebu Travel Masters

There technical support really help me my problem. He makes coding for me. this is a good apps to use. thank you Omega.

Hello there!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Our main purpose is to support the customers as much as we can, and we're happy to see that you satisfied with our app.
If you have any questions, please do let us know.

Tumekebbq

great support from developer, had a few issues with getting it to work with another app, is all being sorted now thanks.

Hello there!

Thank you for your insightful comments. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

Milena Bouquet

*Updated review*
After a few rounds of updates, support chats, and new core functions, the app is working amazingly. The Support team listened to my needs and suggestions and they implemented them fast.
It has really helped my online flower shop www.milenabouquet.com to do consistent flower sales. Our store relays 80% in this app for the flower delivery.

February 21, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!
I'm really sorry for the delay in supporting you, the time zone problem is the huge barrier that we need to find a way to overcome it.
Your theme is mostly custom so it needs to be added code to display correctly.
Thanks for your suggestions on setting up a rule for collections, we will consider and add it soon.

Regards,
Omega team support

elev8brands

ok ok o k o k o k o k o k o k o ko k o k o k ok o k o k o k o k ok o k o ko k o k ookokokokokokokokokokokok

December 23, 2019

Hello there,

We greatly appreciate your kind words.

Hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

If you have any questiona or need any assistance please contact with email: contact@omegatheme.com

Thanks,