Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Fayerz

Nice app, i recomended it. Its useful

The Date Parlour

so far so good. i like it because it does what it says it does

Khaista

Easy to Install. It works well, I installed it easily and works as expected. Thank you.

Millner London Ltd

VERY GOOD APP, NICE APP, BEST APP

Star Shiner

Nice little app . it keeps images away from thefts

And Well Dressed

Very prompt support! Works great on my site!

Created Technologies

Can not fault this app or service what so ever. When I thought there may have been an issue, I contacted the developer and within minutes had a reply and the most simple solution which returned everything back to full working order. I really can't recommend this app enough!

Wipethefloor

Perfect app! Thank you! I've upgraded so I can prevent people saving the photos on their phones too. Totally worth the $2 a month!

Excellenia

If you want to protect your content, then better you get this app! I love this app, it works for me and I would recommend it to everyone! When I installed it the Drag & Drop was still working and also I could save my pic on Firefox browser. I sent the customer support an email and it was fixed within 30 min.

Customer support is working fast and fixed all issues in my store. If you are using this app just double check in different browsers (Google Chrom, Firefox etc..) if everything is working on all of them, and if something is not working, just shoot them an email and it will be fixed. I am very happy I got also the cell app.

Strength From Faith

Works great! Initially, the app affected the slideshow pics on my homepage (the slideshow was there, but the pics weren't showing up). Wasn't sure if it was the app that did that, or something with the theme I'm using, so I went through Shopify support. They contacted the developer, and it was fixed pretty quickly. I'm using the free version for right now, which leaves an advertisement to get the app in the lower right portion of the screen. Just want to make sure it functions correctly before getting the paid version. It seems to work well...right-clicking is disabled throughout my site, as well as drag & drop saving, which protects the images, and you can't highlight/copy/paste text from the blog posts either, which protects my articles.